Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Consequences of long term usage
  • Hi,

I am a potential customer and I am wondering if there are consequences of long term usage of the Aneros devices. On the one hand I am interested in medical problems, pain and so forth.

On the other hand are there impacts on your sexual live?
    Does long term usage discourages one to have real sex?
    What is the impact on one’s sexual performance?

And one last question: Is there a CE mark on the European box?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Countzero,

I've followed this forum for over 4 years now and I am aware of no negative "side effects" directly attributable to the Aneros. It is my belief that this device is safe when used as directed for most healthy individuals (naturally the usual concerns with respect to those with heart conditions or life threatening illness would apply). That said, in the case of certain medical conditions caution should be observed. Those with hemorrhoids, Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome (CPPS), or prostatitis for example should likely consult with their doctor before exploring ANY type of prostate massage.

In terms of this kind of stimulation supplanting traditional activities with a partner, frankly it is just the opposite. The fact is that the Super O radically expands ones sexual potential! The Aneros can introduce you to a whole new level of pleasure when used alone or with a partner.

With respect to the CE labeling, it's best to check with the manufacturer on that one. Go to CONTACT for information on that.

BF Mayfield
  • Thank you very much for your reply. I will take this into consideration.
  • Edit
    I have a PS new, not sure which place I got it but I love it. The results are for real, put it in and you start leaking pre cum. I pack it when I travel.