Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros in Europe
  • Hi Guys, greetings from Hungary!

I just wanted to ask where to buy the aneros here in Europe. Does anybody know a good, reliable (cheap) store with international post option?

Thanks
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: silentproteus
    Hi Guys, greetings from Hungary!

I just wanted to ask where to buy the aneros here in Europe. Does anybody know a good, reliable (cheap) store with international post option?

Thanks

I have bought my first Aneros in Austria by mail, www.lustundliebe.at, not cheaper than the rest of the shops in EU. The Aneros site shows a dealerlist in Europe, but the product is so good they should expand their network! Quite some users don't want to buy by mail and creditcard, and would prefer a erotic shop where you can pay cash.
  • I checked some sex shops and the interesting thing is that I can buy it cheaper from an english shop than from Austria, the neighbour country...I'd prefer to buy it via post thats why Im looking for a reliable shop. Unfortunately the hungarian mail has a bad reputation recently, some international shops put Hungary on a black list because many posts disappear on the way and never arrive...Something true can be in it because the last time I sent a cd to a friend and it never arrived there...20km...
  • Hi,

you are right, UK shops are approximately 10 euro cheaper. One shop also sends items to Hungary, but I don't know what happens if it disappears.