Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Constant Sexual Tingling in Prostate
  • Jonah
    Hello All,

I have learned a lot from this board and have been enjoying exploring with the Aneros. What an experience!

However lately, I have become a bit gun-shy now because for the past month or so I have started feeling an ever-present feeling of sexual energy in my prostate and anus that just never goes away. An aneros session with full ejaculation generally causes it to subside, but then it's back to full throttle the next day. I really do not want to have to masturbate simply to relieve the symptoms, although it's getting to that point. It even woke me up last night. What to do?

I've heard of energy being rewired and all, but I'm not sure what to do with this constant tingling that can only be stopped by masturbation. I am starting to take herbs and supplements for prostatitis (Saw Palmetto etc.) in hopes that will help, but was wanting to see if anyone else here has experienced this. It's really becoming a real pain in the ass. Literally!

I am experienced with chi kung and am able to channel some energy away from my prostate but it keeps on coming back. I enjoy the Aneros and was hoping it would increase prostate health. Is this some sort of preliminary healing stage that people go through?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Best,

Jonah
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Jonah,

I am interested in this situation. I have not been able to achieve the Super O at this point, but I do have feelings similar to yours. I have no problem with these feelings coming up. It is kind of a kick at work! Have you achieved the Super O?

I remember someone in the forum months ago that achieved the super o and could not turn it off. I have not seen a post from him so I assume that the advise that he got was good and he was able to control it.

Take Care,

Buster

• Edit
    Thanks for the reply Buster.

It's not really pleasurable sensations, I've felt those a lot and they are indeed enjoyable no matter where you are. This is more like an itch that can't be scratched and won't go away. Keeps on coming back day after day.

The only way to scratch it is through sex or the aneros which brings some relief, and takes the sexual edge off. My issue is that I would like to approach my sexuality from genuine desire rather than for relief from a bodily irritation.

It's like excess sexual energy is now being stored in the prostate area and is not being released or neutralized even through ejaculation. It stays there and pulses away. My prostate is demanding to be scratched all the time and it is not fun. Can't it just chill out and relax?! ;-)

Thanks again for your insights.

Best,

Jonah

• BusterBuster
    Hi Jonah,

This entire thing is a journey and I am sure this has got to be a stage that you are going through. I have been through many and it will pass. Have you been able to achieve the Super O yet?

Buster
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Jonah,

What you're describing is a very common, albeit disconcerting side effect of what I like to refer to as the rewiring process that is associated with the Super O. As the prostate is "awakened" it has a tendency to stay at this “ready” state. Rest assured that this will subside over time. Over the years there has been some discussion about this. The last one can be found currently on page 19 of the forum and is entitled appropriately enough How do I turn it off?. In this thread, Pan (one of our advanced members known for his insight) describes some of his own grounding techniques ;

.......what you're describing is actually a fairly common experience among people learning things like Tantra or Taoist Sexual Kung Fu. It's also frequently reported by people learning a similiar multiple orgasm technique called KSMO or Key Sound Multiple Orgasm.

My wife and I have been practicing KSMO together for over 5 years, and we occasionally experience a strong sense of ungroundedness after our sessions (it's gotten easier as time goes by). The best way I can describe it is an uncomfortable high. I have often found myself feeling like I'm stuck on a roller that was really fun at first but after awhile I just wanna get off! LOL.

Unfortunately, it's hard to give suggestions on how to deal with this phenomina because, in my opinion, it probably requires long discussions about Kundalini energy and such. But to put it simply, this kind of problem is usually just a matter of too much stimulation too soon. Which is why most traditional Tantra books have so many long, drawn out breathing exercises and meditations before they give you the good stuff. They want people to be prepared every step of the way just in case.

Of course, the Aneros is a little more direct than Tantra, so it makes sense that some people will find themselves feeling overstimulated sooner than they would prefer.

So without getting all new-agey, the best quick-fix suggestions I can offer is to make sure you have a large meal ready to eat as soon as you finish your session. Over the years, my wife and I have found that eating a heavy dish like bread, cheese, pasta, or meat after a session is the simplest way to come down from intense sessions. If you enjoy a good beer, I would also suggest that Guiness Stout can be a great help as well.

You might also consider herbal teas like Valerian, which can be wonderfully soothing and grounding if you don't care for alcohol.

Other than that, just take things slow, and remember to pause, relax, and breathe occasionally throughout your sessions. Consider reducing the amount of time you spend using the Aneros in each session for now, just until you feel more accustomed to the experience. After all, now that you have the key to multiple orgasms, you don't have to try to fit them all into one session!

Also, if you're so inclined, you might find things like Yoga, Tai Chi or Chi Gung helpful. They often make these kinds of transitions a lot smoother.

Hope that helps.

As I said before this will all dissipate over time. It's simply your body getting accustomed to this type of stimulation and energy release. Occasionally I've found that this phenomenon can re-emerge particularly in the case of an especially intense session.

For another thread on this enter "grounding" as a keyword into the forum search and look for a thread entitled It just get's better. In this earlier thread, Pan gives a more in depth explanation of the phenomenon itself while offering similar suggestions for relieving it.

BF Mayfield
  • Jonah
    B Mayfield,

I very much appreciate your input, you have provided immense wisdom and practical knowledge for so many people!

I am encouraged to hear from you that this will dissipate. That is good to hear.

My concern is that I've started this process going and that I don't have the tools to slow it down. I don't like simply having an on switch. I've studied chi kung for 10 years now and none of my techniques have been able to put a damper on the heightened sensation in my prostate. It's like I've been given a Ferrari and I'm now on the Autobahn, only to discover I don't have any brakes.

I guess what I am looking for are more concrete steps to dissipate this energy. If in fact the Super O (which I've come close to experience but not quite there yet) is the awakening of Kundalini energy then this is a process that is not to be taken lightly.

http://kundalini.se/eng/fallgrop.html

There is a reason as Pan points out, that Tantra practices have a lot of preparation time before they attempt to work with this energy:

"Unfortunately, it's hard to give suggestions on how to deal with this phenomina because, in my opinion, it probably requires long discussions about Kundalini energy and such. But to put it simply, this kind of problem is usually just a matter of too much stimulation too soon. Which is why most traditional Tantra books have so many long, drawn out breathing exercises and meditations before they give you the good stuff. They want people to be prepared every step of the way just in case."

Perhaps I should investigate this longer route. I'm certainly not up for "long discussions" about Kundalini, but I would like to hear any additional thoughts on practical techniques to extinquish and dampen the fire so that I and others have the tools both to excite our sexual energy and bring it to satisfactory resolution. Have both yin and yang aspects of the practice.

A big meal, beer, and valerian are good ideas but I'm looking for more direct methods, such as breathing, relaxation, energy work, etc. Any pointers in that direction would be most appreciated!

I thank you again for your time and insight on this matter, and look forward to hearing from you again.

All the best,

Jonah
  • Jonah
    Update.

Just received the suggestions below from folks in the chi kung community. I'll let you know how they work!

Thanks again for your support and advice.

Best,

Jonah

Relaxation Exercise for the Pelvic Floor
    http://www.umaatantra.com/relaxing_below_051004.html

Acupressure
    http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/MsgDistal.htm

Bridge Exercise using Deep Breathing
    http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/AdditionalReading.htm#Furey

And last but not least...
    Take daily a couple tablespoons of high-quality Cod Liver Fish Oil -- Yum!!!