Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

some reservations, need advice
  • Hi everyone, new here;

This device sounds exceptionally appealling, but I don't want to get one just yet. Here's my situation: I am almost certain I am gay, but am also a virgin. My question is, how could this thing be anything but corrosive to gay relationships (at least in the sexual feelings department, since from what I've read the Aneros allows for much better orgasms than anal sex)? I also gather that anal sex should not be performed with the Aneros inside (the submissive, I mean). Is this true? Would I be building myself up to be disappointed with anal sex if I started using one? I suppose blowjobs or mutual masturbation could be ways to enjoy the Aneros with your partner, no matter if you're straight or gay. Lastly, have any of the gay posters out there found that this device actually strengthens the sexual relationship with your partner? I know most of the posters here are straight, not trying to offend, just tossing these concerns out there.

cheers,

E.

• Edit
    Well, as far as I have read it is not in any way detrimental to a good relationship, gay or straight, and that it does in fact help strengthen sexual muscles and just adds another dimension to what orgasms are to men. Which cannot be a bad thing whether you are involved or not.

I am currently in a relationship, with a male, and am 25 years old and thought to buy this gadget to enhance what we already have and I think that is what it has to offer, enhancement. My partner seems to enjoy the fact that I am practising with it and intends on doing the same which does bring about an air of uncertainty in terms of whether or not your partner is enjoying himself more by himself than with me but I suppose it is something we have to address when we come to that bridge.

Anyway, I have only used it three or four times now and still nothing remarkable but must admit that playing with it when my partner and I are together does add to the pleasure.

As I said I am new to this gadget myself and in that dont have torrents of advice to offer but as a gay man I hope I offered something.

Regards
    L.
  • samw10019

Originally Posted By: inqueling
    Hi everyone, new here;

This device sounds exceptionally appealling, but I don't want to get one just yet. Here's my situation: I am almost certain I am gay, but am also a virgin. My question is, how could this thing be anything but corrosive to gay relationships (at least in the sexual feelings department, since from what I've read the Aneros allows for much better orgasms than anal sex)? I also gather that anal sex should not be performed with the Aneros inside (the submissive, I mean). Is this true? Would I be building myself up to be disappointed with anal sex if I started using one? I suppose blowjobs or mutual masturbation could be ways to enjoy the Aneros with your partner, no matter if you're straight or gay. Lastly, have any of the gay posters out there found that this device actually strengthens the sexual relationship with your partner? I know most of the posters here are straight, not trying to offend, just tossing these concerns out there.

cheers,

E.

E - I am another gay man on this site, so my $0.02 worth -- GO FOR IT! I have an aneros, and I LOVE IT!!!! I am not partnered with anyone right now, but that isn't to say that I am abstinate. I wouldn't say that the aneros has corroded my my sexual relationships with other men. If anything, it has made appreciate gay sex (including anal sex) more. They are both very pleasurable, but different physical experiences. It took me a long time to get comfortable with anal sex. I think that having had the aneros would have made that "initiation" alot easier. Go for it, and let me hear how it works out. Good luck!
    -SamW
  • Thought about it some more and realized that maybe I just need to chill out and stop being so neurotic. Life is about having fun, right? This just sounds too good for me to be missing out on from all the testimonials I've read. I'm sure the Aneros can be something that one can share with your partner (experientially, etc.), even if it doesn't seem that way at first glance. I'll just have to work toward it. I think I'll give the Aneros a try.

Thanks all for your advice,

E.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    I'm heterosexual and here are my two cents. The notion that the Aneros will in anyway spoil having anal intercourse in the future would seem misguided to me. Frankly, I can only see it enhancing the experience. If one is able to awaken their prostate and generate intense sensations from this region when alone, then it follows that this training would create a tremendous potential for partnered sexual encounters as well.

BF Mayfield
  • samw10019
    Inqueling -

I just wanted to chime in again, and say congratulations for making the leap. I completely agree with Mayfield's post -- I do not do not see it doing anything but enhancing your sexual experiences. As to your concern about enjoying it with a partner . . . not everyone, not even every gay man, will be open to it. But, yes, you can enjoy with the right partner!

Good luck!! Enjoy!! And please let us know how it goes.

-SamW