Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The smaller man (In height!)
  • oxo
    I have been using a Helix for several weeks now with some success, some great sensations/orgasms but no 'Super-O' yet. I feel I have made great progress and can intiate mini orgasms without the Helix inserted.

However, I am only 5'5" tall and sometimes think the Helix is too long, I was wondering if the SGX may be more suitable for a person of my height. Responses for experienced SGX/Helix users appreciated.

Oxo
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Oxo,

You are correct! The SGX was originally developed for the asian market. Ostensibly smaller stature correlates to a smaller distance from the anus to the prostate, ergo a shorter massager. That said there have been several taller individuals who have reported success with this unit as well.

My opinion is that if you’re experiencing the sensation that the Helix is “over-reaching”, (whatever your height may be) the shorter SGX may be a better fit for you.

BF Mayfield
  • oxo
    Thanks for confirming my suspicions, I've order up an SGX and will report my findings.

Oxo