Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Advice for a beginner!!
  • lost
    Hello!
    Well, I have just purchased one of these (So called) magnificent devices and as yet have yet to know what the fuss is about. As yet it is to be proved.
    I received the Aneros Helix two days ago, have used it three times, and nothing yet. However I must say I experience an amount of pain which is more like a burning sensation which I think may be distracting from the possible pleasures. I had a check online about Haemorrhoids and think I may be a sufferer. Could anybody tell me how to acheive comfort (and Pleasure) with the Helix even whilst having Haemorrhoids and also does being gay and therefore having more action within the anal region than most other men also play a role in whether or not the Aneros is effective?

I ask these questions because I am mostly submissive and wonder if the Aneros Helix perhaps has less effect on men who have anal canals which are akin foreign objects playing about in there. I am 25 and dont have anal sex regularly but do think this might have an affect on the pleasures potentially derived from the Aneros. Please do let me know!

Having said all that I must say that even though unsuccesful I must agree that it all does make sense and that I beleive that people derive great pleasure from the use of one of these instruments but I want to be one of those people!!!

Regards
    L.
  • Grim

Originally Posted By: lost
    Hello!
    Well, I have just purchased one of these (So called) magnificent devices and as yet have yet to know what the fuss is about. As yet it is to be proved.
    I received the Aneros Helix two days ago, have used it three times, and nothing yet. However I must say I experience an amount of pain which is more like a burning sensation which I think may be distracting from the possible pleasures. I had a check online about Haemorrhoids and think I may be a sufferer. Could anybody tell me how to acheive comfort (and Pleasure) with the Helix even whilst having Haemorrhoids and also does being gay and therefore having more action within the anal region than most other men also play a role in whether or not the Aneros is effective?

I ask these questions because I am mostly submissive and wonder if the Aneros Helix perhaps has less effect on men who have anal canals which are akin foreign objects playing about in there. I am 25 and dont have anal sex regularly but do think this might have an affect on the pleasures potentially derived from the Aneros. Please do let me know!

Having said all that I must say that even though unsuccesful I must agree that it all does make sense and that I beleive that people derive great pleasure from the use of one of these instruments but I want to be one of those people!!!

Regards
    L.

Goodness, there is a wealth of info located in this forum. I suggest reading B's Keys to the backdoor as a start. Read, read and then read some more!
  • Edit
    Frustrated Still, I have used it almost every night this last week and still nothing. How much patience do I have to have??

L.
  • BusterBuster
    Dear Lost,

According to your posts, you have had this for about two weeks. If you are anything like me, it might take up to a couple of months before you experience anything worth mentioning. Once you do, you will look back on these early posts and be thankful that you kept going. Unfortunately, I dont have any real advise for you other than to keep going forward and be patient. In previous posts from people I have learned that sometimes it might be too much too soon to have it come on all at once. I know that isnt easy because it wasnt for me.

Good luck and I hope you stick with it, you wont be sorry.

Buster
  • lost
    I think I am almost there!!
    Just a few days ago I was using the Aneros and suddenly after a good while when I began feeling a tad light-headed and flustered and then my body suddenly started convulsing, shaking rather violently and a sensation started building up in my lower torso and I could feel that this was building up to something... Unfortunately I could not keep my concentration on my voluntary contractions and lost the feeling which annoyed me to the nth degree. However, having said that it is now reletively simple for me to get to this stage but I now have to overcome my next obstacle, how to keep it going until climax.
    If anybody can offer advice on this then I would be most pleased and appreciative. I have read forums time and time again but have not seen anything yet which I think might help, point me in the right direction if that is what is needed.

To anybody new to this whole thing I must say that it definately is something and I can say that without even having the super o so often spoken of. The journey has been an interesting one thus far.

L.
  • Edit

I think I am almost there!!
    Just a few days ago I was using the Aneros and suddenly after a good while when I began feeling a tad light-headed and flustered and then my body suddenly started convulsing, shaking rather violently and a sensation started building up in my lower torso and I could feel that this was building up to something... Unfortunately I could not keep my concentration on my voluntary contractions and lost the feeling which annoyed me to the nth degree. However, having said that it is now reletively simple for me to get to this stage but I now have to overcome my next obstacle, how to keep it going until climax.
    If anybody can offer advice on this then I would be most pleased and appreciative. I have read forums time and time again but have not seen anything yet which I think might help, point me in the right direction if that is what is needed.

To anybody new to this whole thing I must say that it definately is something and I can say that without even having the super o so often spoken of. The journey has been an interesting one thus far.

L.

i have the same experience as you have, i reach "almost there" but than i become so excited? that it does not set through. But i can reach that level easily now a second time, so that's a plus. It seems that you should relax at that moment completely. but it did not work yet.
    what does make a difference is that you should feel relaxed and confident when you start. Be sure to heve time enough, don't rus, don't feel guilty to your wife or be anxious to be discovered etc etc
    relax. but now the final step...
  • BusterBuster
    Dear Lost,

Congratulations on your progress! It is worth the trip, isnt it? I cant tell you how much I wish I had an answer to your question. If I did, I would be a much happier guy.

Let us know when you find your way all the way through.

Buster
  • Edit
    Now I definately need some solid advice!!!
    I can very easily get to a point where I start shaking, and have little control of my body but then because of the shaking I cannot keep up the momentum and eventually it stops. I start it all over again and then the cycle repeats itself -very frustrating!!!

However, I must also ask if this is perhaps all there is to come?
    It is very pleasurable but it feels mostly like an orgasm which does not quite climax. It feels as if more is to come but never does?? Is this a regular occcurance?

Please somebody help!!!

Regards
    L.
  • asdfgh

Hello!

Regards
    L.

are you a woman
  • luvinaneros
    It sounds like you are very close. I can not stress this enough read B. Mayfield's Keys to the backdoor 1 and 2. You will find excellent information and a variety of techniques that will make your sessions even more worthwhile. What I have found that really helps me get to the super O is my breathing. I believe Luke recently posted on this under panting. There are several different techniques to use. What I do is use my diaphragm to vibrate in a stair step fashion during inspiration and expiration. This technique adds to the involuntary contractions I am having and with mild contraction of my external sphincter muscle a cascade of pleasure begins. I focus very intently on my pelvis and prostate during the entire process. Remember just taking several deep breaths can lead to hyperventilation what you want to do is start and stop several times over the course of one inspiration and expiration. If you feel your self getting light headed or if your hands and feet start tingling you might be starting to hyperventilate. What I would recommend is vibrating your diaphragm during expiration. Trust me it is worth the journey.

la