Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Newbie Question
  • jp8000
    Hi All. What a great group you all are. I ahve had my MGX for approximately 2 months now and could use your advice.

I have had great success with inducing "hands-free" orgasms with my unit however, I am unable to keep from ejaculating. I am providing no penile stimulation whatsoever during my sessions and have followed all directions to a T.

Any thoughts on why I am unable to keep from ejaculating? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    JP8000
  • luvinaneros
    How hard are you contracting your pc muscles? The only way I am able to ejaculate without penile stimulation is to contract 100% and sustain this contraction as long as I can. I am also contracting my external sphincter too. If you are contracting hard try smaller degrees of contraction strength. It is with these smaller contractions you will begin to notice the aneros inducing involuntary contraction of your internal sphincter and you will be on your way to a new sexual experience.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Jp8000,

Luvinaneros has this right! The subtle contractions are very often the most productive for purposes of the Super O. Given that you seem to have a predisposition to ejaculate with the Aneros, you need to ramp down the stimulation of your prostate substantially. Work from the level of a basal contraction that is, a contraction that is really just one step up from non-contraction. Add intensity in a step wise fashion establishing sets of contractions of graduated intensities. Less is more here....

BF Mayfield