Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Still Nothing!
  • R45PUT1N
    Hello
  • It is apparent from your questions that you have not explored this excellent site very much. ALL of your questions, and much more, are answered in great detail in the blogs and other forums. You'll save yourself A LOT of frustration if you take an evening and spend it reading many of the posts. You'll find that the majority of people start out as frustrated as you, but as they learn the proper techniques and processes described here, they make rapid progress.

Have fun, go slow and enjoy.

Kevin
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: kevinhasfun
    It is apparent from your questions that you have not explored this excellent site very much. ALL of your questions, and much more, are answered in great detail in the blogs and other forums. You'll save yourself A LOT of frustration if you take an evening and spend it reading many of the posts. You'll find that the majority of people start out as frustrated as you, but as they learn the proper techniques and processes described here, they make rapid progress.

Have fun, go slow and enjoy.

Kevin

i agree completely with kevin. Dear Rasputin, i have sent you several advices and even yesterday i made some comments on how to lube yourself...
    and the site is loaded with advices everywhere..

read, read, and try things yourself....but first of all: try to change your attitude of impatience and anger, because it will lead you nowhere with these delicate devices!