Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Amount of lubricant
  • BusterBuster
    I know that this has probably been a thread at one time or another, but I thought I would throw it out again. How much lube do people find that you should use? I purchased the applicator from Aneros and the only reading that I get on it is in teaspoons. I dont have much knowledge of the metric system, so those measurements dont mean much to me.

I thought that this might be helpful for some of the newbies as well.

Thanks in advance for the input.

Buster
  • luvinaneros
    Remember cc or cubic centimeters and ml or milliliters are interchangeable measurments. One teaspoon in the medical/pharmacy professions is five ml. One tablespoon is fifteen ml. I typically use one 5 ml syringe of ID glide or KY jelly prior to insertion. I use a small amount of lube on my external sphincter and then I lube the aneros of choice along its main body. Hope this helps.

la
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: luvinaneros
    Remember cc or cubic centimeters and ml or milliliters are interchangeable measurments. One teaspoon in the medical/pharmacy professions is five ml. One tablespoon is fifteen ml. I typically use one 5 ml syringe of ID glide or KY jelly prior to insertion. I use a small amount of lube on my external sphincter and then I lube the aneros of choice along its main body. Hope this helps.

la

I use aprox. 3-4 ml of silicon gel, and it lasts for several hours. I lube the Aneros a bit and it works reasonably. I first use 3 ml which was too little. I have a 5 ml syringe with a plastic tube of 5 cm long, which is the plastic outer part of and elcitrc wire. Just cut a small piece of 2-threads wire , remove the core threads