Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

first time - nice!
  • I am a straight guy in my 30s who just got curious about prostate stimulation and the male G-spot. I hadn't had any anal penetration - save the occasional finger up the butt during sex - and have to admit subscribed to the stigma of it being gay. I finally decided to give it a try and bought the aneros earlier today.

I have to admit, the initial sensation of inserting the aneros was uncomfortable, but i followed other's suggestions and did breathing exercises and just relaxed. It took about 15 minutes to relax and start to get a feel for how to effectively contract the right muscles. I was about to give up after a half hour, since i wasn't really feeling anything, but then i started to feel a nice tingle, and kept it in. I experimented with being on my side, on my stomache, and bent over onto a couch, all of which produced slightly different results. I didn't reach The Super O, but practice makes perfect!
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: francisco_98909
    I am a straight guy in my 30s who just got curious about prostate stimulation and the male G-spot. I hadn't had any anal penetration - save the occasional finger up the butt during sex - and have to admit subscribed to the stigma of it being gay. I finally decided to give it a try and bought the aneros earlier today.

I have to admit, the initial sensation of inserting the aneros was uncomfortable, but i followed other's suggestions and did breathing exercises and just relaxed. It took about 15 minutes to relax and start to get a feel for how to effectively contract the right muscles. I was about to give up after a half hour, since i wasn't really feeling anything, but then i started to feel a nice tingle, and kept it in. I experimented with being on my side, on my stomache, and bent over onto a couch, all of which produced slightly different results. I didn't reach The Super O, but practice makes perfect!

Hi Congratulations on getting your aneros. Im also quite new to this. However after a couple of months of using my MGX, I acheived many orgasms. I found that being on my back after spending 10 minutes or so on my side breathing, worked well for me. try small contractions and some short panting as you breate out, You'll get great sensations in your anus. Nipple play enhanced my sensations , Relax lay back with your feet on a pillow and one under your lower back. This will let the anerous move about freely. Take your time and enjoy the sensations. You will feel the tingling in your prostate and will rise to your glans once your hard (Your penis will be so hard) Dont masterbate andplay gently with your nipples, keep breathing and short pants occaisionally. You should get greater snsations in your prostate as time goes by. Remember small contactions and hold them slightly and enjoy the sensation. Eventually you will have a super orgasm and many will folow you may have up 10 dry orgasms in an hour. Enjoy your journey, I thought you might like to share these tips. lets know how you go.
    Jason
  • nood1963
    Hello francisco,
    Sounds like you are on the right track for some nice journeys. If you are looking for some different positions, maybe try this. I have awesome results while on my stomach. I lay with my legs on an ottaman and my upper torso on my bed, while my cock and balls are in between the bed and ottaman and not getting in the way. Also while in this position try spreading your butt cheeks apart as you are doing the other steps and slightly raise your ass off the ottamen, this really makes the abutment tab aggressivly grab into your m.d.p and this creates such an intense and pleasureable feeling that it is sometimes almost to much to handle. I hope you have good results with this one, it is so nice. Have fun with the experiences. Once you have your first super O, the journeys will just get better and better. Take care...nood