Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New to Aneros
  • Diligent
    Hi, just thought I'd get more acquainted with the board since I expect that I will be frequently visiting now that I've got my aneros and I still have some questions. I'm 22 just received my aneros (an MGX) 2 days ago and have had some pretty interesting experiences so far.

I'll describe a little of my experiences so far but they don't seem to be anything out of the ordinary for a beginner from what I've read so far.

The first day with aneros I tried it out after my classes were over and I probably wasn't completely unwound. I had a few mild sensations that let me know there was definitely more to come but I couldn't progress any further that day.

Today - being the second day - I thought that I needed to relax more and what better way to do that than with a nice warm bath? So I filled up the tub and slipped in with my aneros. This was definitely a learning experience. I felt for the first time some of the involuntary contractions and there were many more sensations all over, rather than just in the area immediately surrounding the aneros. Over the course of the hour that I spent in the tub I had spikes of pleasure and then valleys of nothing. I think the nothing times came from expecting to get more results too fast and tensing up rather than just riding the waves as I tried to do but ended up fighting instead. I did notice a few times that I got an erection that was incredibly hard - felt like it could fly off at any time. It was definitely pleasurable using the aneros and something I'm going to stick with.

A quick question, though - one that I'm sure has been answered thousands of times but finding all of the informations I'm looking for on all the pages of the forum has proved difficult. I wonder however, if when you begin feeling the effects of aneros - the slight contractions if you make the same pressure on your bladder as when you urinate? I'm probably not explaining very well but when I was using the aneros the feeling of making myself urinate made many strong contractions that felt great - I wasn't urinating of course but it felt like I could. Is this counterproductive overall or is this just another technique to add?

I have plans tonight but I may try to sneak in another aneros session if possible before going out. I want to see where all this device can take me.

• When I start to feel the beginnings of the super o, that tingle and involuntary contractions, I find that if I tense the muscles that I use to flex (or raise) my penis it triggers the super o. The best way I can describe the location of the muscles involved is they are below the belly button and above the base of the penis. The lowest abs. Using those muscles (and being in a super relaxed and turned on state) I've been able to induce a super o without an Aneros inserted.

Good luck. Kevin
  • 22fires

Originally Posted By: Diligent
    Hi, just thought I'd get more acquainted with the board since I expect that I will be frequently visiting now that I've got my aneros and I still have some questions. I'm 22 just received my aneros (an MGX) 2 days ago and have had some pretty interesting experiences so far.

I'll describe a little of my experiences so far but they don't seem to be anything out of the ordinary for a beginner from what I've read so far.

The first day with aneros I tried it out after my classes were over and I probably wasn't completely unwound. I had a few mild sensations that let me know there was definitely more to come but I couldn't progress any further that day.

Today - being the second day - I thought that I needed to relax more and what better way to do that than with a nice warm bath? So I filled up the tub and slipped in with my aneros. This was definitely a learning experience. I felt for the first time some of the involuntary contractions and there were many more sensations all over, rather than just in the area immediately surrounding the aneros. Over the course of the hour that I spent in the tub I had spikes of pleasure and then valleys of nothing. I think the nothing times came from expecting to get more results too fast and tensing up rather than just riding the waves as I tried to do but ended up fighting instead. I did notice a few times that I got an erection that was incredibly hard - felt like it could fly off at any time. It was definitely pleasurable using the aneros and something I'm going to stick with.

A quick question, though - one that I'm sure has been answered thousands of times but finding all of the informations I'm looking for on all the pages of the forum has proved difficult. I wonder however, if when you begin feeling the effects of aneros - the slight contractions if you make the same pressure on your bladder as when you urinate? I'm probably not explaining very well but when I was using the aneros the feeling of making myself urinate made many strong contractions that felt great - I wasn't urinating of course but it felt like I could. Is this counterproductive overall or is this just another technique to add?

I have plans tonight but I may try to sneak in another aneros session if possible before going out. I want to see where all this device can take me.

I have used but plugs in the past. i ordered my aneros today. I hope it works good.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: 22fires

Originally Posted By: Diligent

I have used but plugs in the past. i ordered my aneros today. I hope it works good.

ok I was thinking of using my aneros tonight in the jacuzzi .. is this a safe thing to do? just wondering!
    thanks