Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

easy helix modification
  • darwindarwin
    sometimes i "will" good luck to happen.

in a previous post i described how i discovered that by pushing lightly down on the helix tab to pivot the aneros more onto my prostate, i finally got the "prostate massage" feeling.

i read the suggestions on modifications (hot glue gun and various heating and bending approaches).

i thought that instead maybe i can put some kind of rubber cap on the tab. for some reason i was drawn to a bathroom drawer in which i keep some junk.

what did i spy? a baby medicine dropper that i had been using as a lube syringe (i since moved on to the kind with a plunger that i bought in a pet store).

and, that medicine dropper had a cap for the tip.

viola! the cap fits exactly (and securely) on the tab of the helix. with the cap on the tab (angled towards the aneros body), the tab is extended by about an eight of an inch, the perfect amount in my case.

the modified helix was awesome for me.

the medicine dropper is called:
    "The First Years Deluxe Medicine Dropper"

just use Google or Froogle to find it.

darwin
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: darwin
    sometimes i "will" good luck to happen.

in a previous post i described how i discovered that by pushing lightly down on the helix tab to pivot the aneros more onto my prostate, i finally got the "prostate massage" feeling.

i read the suggestions on modifications (hot glue gun and various heating and bending approaches).

i thought that instead maybe i can put some kind of rubber cap on the tab. for some reason i was drawn to a bathroom drawer in which i keep some junk.

what did i spy? a baby medicine dropper that i had been using as a lube syringe (i since moved on to the kind with a plunger that i bought in a pet store).

and, that medicine dropper had a cap for the tip.

viola! the cap fits exactly (and securely) on the tab of the helix. with the cap on the tab (angled towards the aneros body), the tab is extended by about an eight of an inch, the perfect amount in my case.

the modified helix was awesome for me.

the medicine dropper is called:
    "The First Years Deluxe Medicine Dropper"

just use Google or Froogle to find it.

darwin

Excellent! Thanks for the tip. I'm planning on ordering my helix soon and if i don't get that lovin feeling I plan on tweaking it till I do!
  • darwindarwin
    when you order it, i recommend you get the lubricant applicator that aneros sells for $4.00. i use a similar syringe, but mine doesn't have the long applicator tip, and i wish it did. i don't think you'll find that very easily elsewhere.

darwin
  • luvinaneros
    Great and easy modification. I tried it last night and was on my way to super-O bliss in no time at all. It seems to anchor the tab against my perinuem better. I guess I was not paying enough attention to the tab with my previous use of my helix. The difference with last nights session was how quickly I achieved orgasm. The entire session lasted half an hour and I had three super-O's. Thank you Aneros for a wonderful product and providing a forum.