Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Question: Full Bladder, Better?
  • depaul
    Hello Aneros Users,

I am new to the board and have recently placed an order (Helix) and have yet to receive the item, but I have recently thought of a question that may have pertinance to the effectiveness of the Aneros.

Is it better to have a full bladder while having your session? I ask this question and think it's better as the bladder is right in front of the prostate, right? Therefore, theoretically it should make for greater interaction between the Aneros massager and the actual prostate.

I am aware that it's bad to hold back from urination, however I am just asking from a stance of not urinating before you take a shower in prep for your session, etc.

Any insight, testimonials on the question?

Would appreciate any if all.

Thanks,
    Michael
  • calton
    depaul -

I would suggest that you will be able to give most attention to what is at stake here if you have an empty bladder. As you are exercising control of the same and related muscles that control the flow of urine from your bladder it will mean that you are more relaxed. In addition, if you are new to the Aneros you may find that as you start to use it you provoke sensations that are similar to the need to pee, and having a full bladder will start to complicate the two - same but different - signals! Empty first! - it will free your body and mind. It will make you more comfortable and able to concentrate on the delights that the Aneros can deliver.
    (The prostate is located at the base of the bladder. The urethra that drains the bladder passes through the prostate to the penis.)

calton
  • michaelb
    Calton,

I completely comprehend what you have posted. I have read that there is a strong feeling of wanting to urinate and can totally see how not emptying would complicate things.

What can I say, it was late for me and I was procrastinating on writing two papers. That said and done, I thank you.

-Michael

P.S. This will be my perminant username. Sorry about that, I quickly registered as the question came to mind and put my school name as my user name. oops! :)
  • luvinaneros
    Depaul:

If you are having difficulty and unclear of the sensation the aneros provides when up against the prostate this is a safe method to try. When you contract your anal sphincter you should get a strong urge that feels similar to when you need to urinate. A full bladder will provide support anteriorly with your prostate located between your bladder and rectum. I would not start the session with such a full bladder that all you thought about was voiding this would greatly detract from the aneros experience.