Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

WOW! It Happened
  • Jason
    Hi Guys. Thanks for all the information you have given us juniors on how to obtain orgasms using the Aneros.I have had mine for about Two months with not a great deal of success,(Until NOW) Not only have I had my first orgasm using the Aneros, but, Ive had many dry orgasms over the three hour sesion.
    Last nite i got back from a enjoyable break and decided to have a session. I started with a douche followed by a hot spa then great long shower. My mind was totally in a relaxed mode. I lay on the bed and massaged my anus and lubed up my MGX. Slowly inserted it and just lay there on my back with feet on a pillow. I started deep breathing and gently contracting my anus, the tingling sensations started after about five minutes, I pulled my lower abdominal in gently and started doing short panting, concentrating on the sensations felt in my anus. After a few minutes of this, I could feel great sensations in the base of my penis, with a gradual buildup of more sensations all the way to my glans. I gently moved my hips back and WOW!. The feeling was sensational, my penis was so hard. I thought I was going to explode. Was this an ORGASM?, or maybe was this a super "O" I continued this technique,and sure enough more orgasms followed there must have been at least ten full DRY orgasms over the next hour. I felt absolutly fantastic and energised. Thanks for all the help in getting me to this climax.Its been a Great journey, FANTASTIC!!!!!. I luv it. WOW
    Jason
  • Well done Jason! Your post shows that with patience and practice the Super O is within reach. Keep up the good work.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: kevinhasfun
    Well done Jason! Your post shows that with patience and practice the Super O is within reach. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, Do you think they were Multiple orgasms or was it the big "o" I've never experienced antything like this before, Absolutely fantastic. Jason
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    (this post was edited 2006-03-13 16:27:47)

Jason,

From how you've described it, I have little doubt that you've had several Super O's. Go to my B's Keys to the Backdoor to Ecstasy sticky thread at the top of this page and check out the last post entitled Questions on the Super O, and it will help you put it into perspective. Congratulations!

Enjoy the journey,

BF Mayfield
  • luvinaneros
    Sounds like a super-O to me. You are well on your way to a new type of sexual bliss. Did it sneak up on you when it happened. Just curious that is how my first one was achieved.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: luvinaneros
    Sounds like a super-O to me. You are well on your way to a new type of sexual bliss. Did it sneak up on you when it happened. Just curious that is how my first one was achieved.

Hi, I have had my aneros for several months now, but did not have much success . There was some enjoyable twitching in my anus but no orgasm. I relaxed more and slightly twitched all my muscles and had great nipple stimulation. This I think was the answer, I think it probably did sneak up on me, But wow!!!. What a way to go Hey!. Super Orgasms first time up. Did you experience these sensations too? jason
  • Hi Jason, My advice is to keep at it.
    This evening, I found that the funny-shaped, expensive piece of plastic I got in the mail last week really works afterall!
    This evening was my 4th time of using the MGX and the fist time I expereinced a super-O (well actually 4-5 of them within about a 20 minute period - I actually lost count). After 5-6 super-O's, I masturbated to have a wet orgasm. After that, I had to stop, I was getting quite exhausted. Several minutes after finishing & cleaning-up, I was completely spent and enjoying a huge endorphin rush as though I just finished cross-country skiing for 2 hours -- except my arms and legs weren't sore as hell.
    Plenty of other people on this site give useful hints that helped this evening work out for me, so I'll just contribute my portion for the sake of posterity (obscure, cheesy pun intended).:

1. Give it time, the first time I used it, I thought I felt something. The second time nothing, the third time was like the first, but still no dice. I think by the 4th time, my body was used to it being in place. This evening, the first "O" happened after using the Aneros for about 10 minutes, others that followed happened in relatively rapid succession (every 1-2 minutes).

2. Although the directions call for laying on your side with the left knee up by your chin, I think the position is not very comfortable. Laying on my back with my feet propped-up on a clothes dresser worked quite well. Later, I found that being crouched on my hands and knees worked well too.

3. This was my first time trying the MGX while being in the house alone. It's really helpful to be able to fully relax. It was good that my wife is out of the house this evening with our two young kids. With them in the house, it's hard for me to relax at all - even if they are sleeping.

4. Use lots of lube. The second time was a failure; I think it was because I didn't nearly enough. For both the third and this time, I used a small syringe to shoot in about 1 1/2 tsp, which seemed to do the trick.

5. One post I read mentioned that the anal sphincter muscles shouln't be relaxed completetly. I think this bit of advice helps. The contractions I did tonight oscilated between about 10% - 90% of all possible strength. I think not relaxing the muscles definely helps get the first big-O. After that, others follow.

Please don't give up after the first few unsuccessful attempts and enjoy!
    -Kyle
    -Kyle
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: SuSE_Rocks
    Hi Jason, My advice is to keep at it.
    This evening, I found that the funny-shaped, expensive piece of plastic I got in the mail last week really works afterall!
    This evening was my 4th time of using the MGX and the fist time I expereinced a super-O (well actually 4-5 of them within about a 20 minute period - I actually lost count). After 5-6 super-O's, I masturbated to have a wet orgasm. After that, I had to stop, I was getting quite exhausted. Several minutes after finishing & cleaning-up, I was completely spent and enjoying a huge endorphin rush as though I just finished cross-country skiing for 2 hours -- except my arms and legs weren't sore as hell.
    Plenty of other people on this site give useful hints that helped this evening work out for me, so I'll just contribute my portion for the sake of posterity (obscure, cheesy pun intended).:

1. Give it time, the first time I used it, I thought I felt something. The second time nothing, the third time was like the first, but still no dice. I think by the 4th time, my body was used to it being in place. This evening, the first "O" happened after using the Aneros for about 10 minutes, others that followed happened in relatively rapid succession (every 1-2 minutes).

2. Although the directions call for laying on your side with the left knee up by your chin, I think the position is not very comfortable. Laying on my back with my feet propped-up on a clothes dresser worked quite well. Later, I found that being crouched on my hands and knees worked well too.

3. This was my first time trying the MGX while being in the house alone. It's really helpful to be able to fully relax. It was good that my wife is out of the house this evening with our two young kids. With them in the house, it's hard for me to relax at all - even if they are sleeping.

4. Use lots of lube. The second time was a failure; I think it was because I didn't nearly enough. For both the third and this time, I used a small syringe to shoot in about 1 1/2 tsp, which seemed to do the trick.

5. One post I read mentioned that the anal sphincter muscles shouln't be relaxed completetly. I think this bit of advice helps. The contractions I did tonight oscilated between about 10% - 90% of all possible strength. I think not relaxing the muscles definely helps get the first big-O. After that, others follow.

-Kyle
    -Kyle

Hi Kyle,

I agree with you. Your contarctions should be only about 30 - 40% strengthand you should try gentle nipple stimulation. Its great. Lying on my back seems to work best for me too. I'm yet to try being on my knees,
    Any further advice would be apreciated
    jason