Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
Still New and getting frustrated
  • chives
    Hi all

I read around the forums before posting but it's very unorganized and I gave up trying. But I have read enough to know what to expect as a noobie and how to approach the thing. I lube using a lot of astroglide and do regular deep and slow breathing. I get very comfortable before attempting and try to be alone and undisturbed in one bedroom. Just looking at the thing makes me feel aroused and I'm always horny so I think my mindset is good too.

Here comes the boring experience story. Please feel free to skip this paragraph and go striaght to the questions. I have had the aneros mgx for little more than 3 weeks. I actually lost the thing and didn't find it for about a week so in reality I only had 2 weeks experience. When I first used it I didn't achieve any orgasm but there was a great feeling all over my body. I had chicken skin and the tingly feeling lasted about half hour even after I pulled it out because I felt like defecating (Now I'm thinking I had the chicken skin because I was doing something I never thought of doing which is sticking something up my anus, you know the thrill of the taboo). Other than the end part I was very pleased with the results. I thought I was on the road to the almost mythical super o. I misplaced the MGX soon after. Once I found it again I resumed testing. After several attempts over 4 or 5 days I finally got comfortable with the thing inside me, but it never felt as good as the first time and always ended up needig to take a dump. Today was the first day that I kept it inside me for half hour without the extreme urge to defecate. I was so comfortable that for the first time I got up and walked around and then forced myself on my wife and it was a great orgasm (although I don't think I pleased her at all other than the sheer freak factor of finally being introduced to the thing inside my butt. Man I was so afraid of her touching it but that was sexy too). The orgasm was a bit shocking since something inside me got really large and was pushing against the mgx.

My questions follows:
    1. How will I know if the mgx is touching my gspot? Once the mgx is touching the gspot.. is the feeling instantaneous and overwhelming? Will I know if my gspot is being manipulated by the mgx?
    2. Am I too young (at 30 years old just a bit tired of having sex with my wife although I am still VERY horny all the time and masturbate daily cept when I have to show some affection)?
    3. Does the intensity creep up on you? The sensations are ok but nothing spectacular. I never got an erection with the thing inside me until my wife grabbed my penis today.
    4. I read a post about stomach discomfort and I get that too. I don't use petroleum as one reply mentioned so maybe the mgx is too big for me? I have yet to straight shoot a couple cc of astroglide. I just lube until the entrance is nice and slippery. I'm 5'10" asian with longer torso than average male I think.

I guess I'm a bit frustrated. Once in awhile I get in a groove and give my wife great sex where she gets into multiple orgasms and basicall has to push me off to stop it. I am a bit enviuos so I really want that too. Any response are welcome and appreciated.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: chives
    Hi all

I read around the forums before posting but it's very unorganized and I gave up trying. But I have read enough to know what to expect as a noobie and how to approach the thing. I lube using a lot of astroglide and do regular deep and slow breathing. I get very comfortable before attempting and try to be alone and undisturbed in one bedroom. Just looking at the thing makes me feel aroused and I'm always horny so I think my mindset is good too.

Here comes the boring experience story. Please feel free to skip this paragraph and go striaght to the questions. I have had the aneros mgx for little more than 3 weeks. I actually lost the thing and didn't find it for about a week so in reality I only had 2 weeks experience. When I first used it I didn't achieve any orgasm but there was a great feeling all over my body. I had chicken skin and the tingly feeling lasted about half hour even after I pulled it out because I felt like defecating (Now I'm thinking I had the chicken skin because I was doing something I never thought of doing which is sticking something up my anus, you know the thrill of the taboo). Other than the end part I was very pleased with the results. I thought I was on the road to the almost mythical super o. I misplaced the MGX soon after. Once I found it again I resumed testing. After several attempts over 4 or 5 days I finally got comfortable with the thing inside me, but it never felt as good as the first time and always ended up needig to take a dump. Today was the first day that I kept it inside me for half hour without the extreme urge to defecate. I was so comfortable that for the first time I got up and walked around and then forced myself on my wife and it was a great orgasm (although I don't think I pleased her at all other than the sheer freak factor of finally being introduced to the thing inside my butt. Man I was so afraid of her touching it but that was sexy too). The orgasm was a bit shocking since something inside me got really large and was pushing against the mgx.

My questions follows:
    1. How will I know if the mgx is touching my gspot? Once the mgx is touching the gspot.. is the feeling instantaneous and overwhelming? Will I know if my gspot is being manipulated by the mgx?
    2. Am I too young (at 30 years old just a bit tired of having sex with my wife although I am still VERY horny all the time and masturbate daily cept when I have to show some affection)?
    3. Does the intensity creep up on you? The sensations are ok but nothing spectacular. I never got an erection with the thing inside me until my wife grabbed my penis today.
    4. I read a post about stomach discomfort and I get that too. I don't use petroleum as one reply mentioned so maybe the mgx is too big for me? I have yet to straight shoot a couple cc of astroglide. I just lube until the entrance is nice and slippery. I'm 5'10" asian with longer torso than average male I think.

I guess I'm a bit frustrated. Once in awhile I get in a groove and give my wife great sex where she gets into multiple orgasms and basicall has to push me off to stop it. I am a bit enviuos so I really want that too. Any response are welcome and appreciated.

Hi
    For one thing, you don't want to masterbate to much if you want the Aneros to work. If you empty out your prostate by masterbation, it doesn't make much sence to try to use the Aneros to do it? It takes me about 20 - 30 minutes minimum to get any results, so it's not something that will take a couple of minutes (maybe an hour). It does kind of sneek up on you, and it takes a while (I like to watch a "favorite" movie to take my mind off the time). It kind of feels like you have to pee, but you won't. You may not get an erection, but you probably will get semi hard as the pressure builds up in your prostate area. As the pressure builds up in your prostate area, you should feel more like internal orgasams, once everthing times out right you semen will just kind of flow right out of you. As for the feeling defaction, it's probaly because your not very comortable with putting things up your anus yet. The way I look at is, females have had all the reseach put into finding there G- spot, and we've spent plenty of time trying to find it ourselves, it's time we found our own and enjoyed it.

Hope this helps, give it some time and just have fun (it is well worth the effort). If this doesn't work for you, then find something that does.