Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

breathing techniques
  • telwest
    how do you do the breathing & contractions

i seem to be out of sequence or somthing.

ive had some fluttering in my penis & a warm sensation

also how do you do the contractions correctly.

any help would be great

• charliecharlie
    Hey Telwest,
    When I first started out with the Aneros, I too was confused about the recommended breathing and contraction techniques. I wish I could instruct you precisely what to do, but I cannot. You will have to experiment and see what works best for you.
    One tip, however; the contractions described in the online instructions are more gentle and subtle than you would expect. It will become much easier to manipulate your Aneros as your PC and spincter muscles strengthen. This just takes time, so take your time and take it slow.
    I find that I get my best results when I am totally relaxed, both physically and mentally. That is what the breathing exercises are all about. Savour and enjoy each new sensation and you will eventually be rewarded with tremendous whole body orgasms (the "Super-O"). Have fun and keep us informed of your progress. Remember this is a journey, so enjoy the trip. Take care,
    Charlie
  • telwest

Originally Posted By: charlie
    Hey Telwest,
    When I first started out with the Aneros, I too was confused about the recommended breathing and contraction techniques. I wish I could instruct you precisely what to do, but I cannot. You will have to experiment and see what works best for you.
    One tip, however; the contractions described in the online instructions are more gentle and subtle than you would expect. It will become much easier to manipulate your Aneros as your PC and spincter muscles strengthen. This just takes time, so take your time and take it slow.
    I find that I get my best results when I am totally relaxed, both physically and mentally. That is what the breathing exercises are all about. Savour and enjoy each new sensation and you will eventually be rewarded with tremendous whole body orgasms (the "Super-O"). Have fun and keep us informed of your progress. Remember this is a journey, so enjoy the trip. Take care,
    Charlie

thanks a million charlie'
    im still shaking all over, found a breathing exercise on the net
    involves breathing in with the lower abdoman deeply then breathing out
    & contracting the pc & spincter gently increasing pressure i tugged
    my penis gently & the aneros maximus had a life of its own waves of
    pleasure i have never experianced in my life.i was just going over the edge & my wife came home from work ending the session i have a erection
    like wow tingling. dont know if i should tell her she went mentle at a butt plug i bought last year had to throw it. glad i did now
    didnt ejeculate but what the hell. gently does it work for me
    thanks again hope this will help other newbies
    telwest
  • charliecharlie
    Hey Telwest,
    I am glad you found my suggestions helpful. Enjoy the experiece and have a terrific journey. Good luck,
    Charlie
  • Grey Fox

Originally Posted By: telwest

[quote:migrated]
    pleasure i have never experianced in my life.i was just going over the edge & my wife came home from work ending the session i have a erection
    like wow tingling. dont know if i should tell her she went mentle at a butt plug i bought last year had to throw it. glad i did now
    telwest

I wish you would have put a link to the site were you found the other breathing exercise....It might help a few others

grey fox
    [email]the_grey_foxxx@yahoo.com[/email]
  • Edit
    Yes-I would like the site for the breathing exercises.

Mike
  • Deep in the belly and through the nose. Don't lift your ribs, but your abdomen. That's what I've found to be the most rewarding.
  • Edit
    Thanks-
    Will have to give that a try.

Mike
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: telwest

Hey Telwest,
    Charlie

telwest

hi telwest

i too would like to have the sitenaem where you have found the breathing technique. Your explanation in your comment is not 100% clear. Please help us...the breathing is the key to the orgasm i think and the most difficult to control and do.

paolo
  • Edit

Hey Telwest,
    Charlie

i can confirm the wors of charlie. the more you exercize your contractions, the better you can "play" with your aneros in your anus. it is like practising piano with your fingers: you become more precise in "hitting the right tone" the more you exercise.

i sometimes have the feeling i fondle my prostate with the tip of the aneros like i can caress the head of my penis with my hand. Great sensation. and you can continue it longer because your muscles are stronger.
  • The breathing as taught in Jack Johnston's multiple orgasm method works great for me. If you practice his methods you can actually reach an orgasm similar but quite different even without the Aneros in place, but I find actually combining the two are fantastic. I like to use his breathing methods to warm up to and increase arousal before I put the Aneros in.

http://www.multiples.com/