Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Do you have an erection during Super O's
  • I have gained experience with my Helix and am able to have Super O's during most sessions. I have noted that I not only don't get an erection during and between Super O's, but my penis and scrotum actually seem to contract during the process. Yesterday (see my new blog post) I had fluid all over my penis and scrotum but it looked more like a shrunken head than an erect penis. Fully erect I am only about 5 1/2 inches, but during my Super O sessions I'd be lucky to measure an inch!

I'd be interested in what others experience with erectionsduring their Super O sessions.

Kevin
  • calton
    kevin

During a session I generally experience a 'softy' (soft erection) but as a precursor to a Super 'O' I develop a really intense erection which I can maintain through the period of the Super 'O' itself. This passes following the mmo, but returns as the next Super 'O' begins to build up. All in all, I experience a continuum of 'rising' and 'falling' throughout any session. Interestingly, (for me) my Eupho has the most powerful effect in provoking really strong erections, others less so.

calton
  • nood1963
    Kevin,

If I use my MGX in a session I have erections that come and go. My erections become quite hard during a super O. I also use an Euphos which I have recently started to use. During there session my erections are out of this world. My cock is pretty much roaring hard from insertion to when I ejaculate.

Nood.
  • Barney

Originally Posted By: calton
    kevin

During a session I generally experience a 'softy' (soft erection) but as a precursor to a Super 'O' I develop a really intense erection which I can maintain through the period of the Super 'O' itself. This passes following the mmo, but returns as the next Super 'O' begins to build up. All in all, I experience a continuum of 'rising' and 'falling' throughout any session. Interestingly, (for me) my Eupho has the most powerful effect in provoking really strong erections, others less so.

calton

Hey Calton. Ya see you bring on another factor with your quote " my Eupho has the most powerful effect in provoking really strong erections, others less so". For us that have not had the (BIG O) perhaps we move up to another model? If A person gets more responce from one model VS another, it makes me think that I might get there with the Eupho or Helix??? BUTT I also realize we are all differant. And some of us are OLDER, not that it makes us any less sensitive, just not quite the erection we would want. Just thinking out loud, knowing that we should master what we have..still smiling :) Thanks Barney
  • calton
    Barney -

Good observation -
    It's for that very reason that I when I offer advice I always try to relate 'my' experiences rather than saying if you do this- you will feel that. Predicting outcomes for others is always risky territory. We understand the idiosyncrasies in different ways, as in terms of physiology - mental and physical - and environment, conditions will vary widely. Whilst we share similar physiology there will always be times when we are more or less susceptible to the neurological sensations generated by an Aneros device. If you think of it in more 'conventional' terms, acts involving sexual stimulation vary in terms of the success of outcomes. Each may result in an orgasm, but range from the 'mindbending' to the 'okay'! Stay with what you feel comfortable with, but remember new things bring new experiences - and they bring surprises. And oh! Why should age get in the way, provided you are generally healthy!

calton
  • Barney

Originally Posted By: calton
    Barney -

Good observation -
    It's for that very reason that I when I offer advice I always try to relate 'my' experiences rather than saying if you do this- you will feel that. Predicting outcomes for others is always risky territory. We understand the idiosyncrasies in different ways, as in terms of physiology - mental and physical - and environment, conditions will vary widely. Whilst we share similar physiology there will always be times when we are more or less susceptible to the neurological sensations generated by an Aneros device. If you think of it in more 'conventional' terms, acts involving sexual stimulation vary in terms of the success of outcomes. Each may result in an orgasm, but range from the 'mindbending' to the 'okay'! Stay with what you feel comfortable with, but remember new things bring new experiences - and they bring surprises. And oh! Why should age get in the way, provided you are generally healthy!

calton

Thanks Calton, I really do appreciate your relating your experiences & not predicting the same for others. I Do realize we are all differant physically butt alike in many other ways..we all must be wanting to achieve similar goals :) or we wouldn't be here. I guess Iam trying to convince myself that another model will help achieve my goal. Your comment "new things bring new experiences" puts it in perspective for me at least, as the MGX was a "new thing" and did bring on a VERY NEW experience. And for your last satement "Why should age get in the way"
    IT SHOULD NOT IN MY BOOK & WILL NOT...........Thanks