Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

dud session
  • darwindarwin
    so, i was in bed having trouble sleeping last night, with my lovely wife dreaming away next to me. i thought... how about an aneros quicky.

not to make things complicated, i just reached for nearby lube (Abolene -petroleum based and excellent for external lubing) dabbed a bunch on the A, and gave it a whirl. at first things felt pretty good

but then, it just dudded out. no position could get exciting. i wasted a good hour trying. i did relube and things felt reasonably slippery.

i kind of felt sore, including where the tab hits, the next day.

anybody else had this kind of dud experience?

anybody ever set a hard time limit to bail out before wasting too much time trying?

darwin

• BusterBuster
    Hi Darwin,

You bet. I have had all sorts of sessions that were not worth the time. It is the other sessions that keep me going.

Keep going.

Buster

• Originally Posted By: darwin
    so, i was in bed having trouble sleeping last night, with my lovely wife dreaming away next to me. i thought... how about an aneros quicky.
    darwin

Darwin - the key word in your post is "quicky." I don't think there is any room in the Aneros experience for a quicky. You need to prepare yourself both physically and psychologically for the aneros to work. I suppose there are guys out there who get pleasure from just having it in (I do), but I don't expect anything spectacular without preparation.

Kevin