Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Helix or MGX?
  • I'm about to buy an aneros. I have never had one before. I am a male who has had plenty of experience with anal play with my girlfriend and with myself. I am of average height. It seems to me though, my sensitive spot is like about 2 or less inches in - does this mean i should get the shorter sgx? I think many potential buyers need more input on the differences between the helix and the mgx, or the mgx and the sgx in this forum.
    I've read on the helix, and though it seems good, there is always the compuction to buy the original, the real deal, because it's proven. I have some doubts about the helix, as it is supposedly more intense in contact - meaning maybe it will tire you out more, or make some users more sore, so they can use it less. I have read some posts to this extent.

Any thoughts on any of these issues?
    Mgx or helix?

does the helix make you more tired possiblly, leading to less freqeunt use?

Misc: how bout using one during intercourse with female?

• I absolutely LOVE my Helix and bought it after reading almost every post on this site. It is not much longer than my index finger and the shape is perfect for me. While you may have different results from other products, I don't think you will go wrong if you start with a Helix. And it less expensive than some of the others.

I have not had the pleasure of an orgasm with the Helix during intercourse, but I masturbate after each one of my sessions. My orgasms with the Helix are certainly equal to those during intercourse so I assume that the Helix would raise you to a whole new level.

Others on the site have described Aneros orgasms during intercourse. You can search on that and see what you come up with.

Kevin
  • Hi... I've had my helix for about 6 months now and often have the most amazing orgasms whilst in bed with FirstWife. But to top it off, we both love it when I penetrate her. I find that I'm more able to control my penile orgasm with the aneros in place and we will often orgasm several times together before I shoot my load.

FirstWife and I also have a GirlFriend and the 3 of us have found I can hold off longer and recover more quickly.

I also find it a useful tool (no pun intended) when going to groups. I can watch for as long as I like and enjoy several personal rectal orgasms before joining in.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    crazymonkey8880,

The SGX was originally introduced for individuals who are smaller in stature (which is supposed to translate to a location of the prostate that is closer to the anus, requiring an Aneros shorter in length). Frankly I'm not certain how hard and fast this relationship of height to prostate location is, but suffice it to say that the original designer of these units being a urologist should know. But that said, in my years in this forum I have observed many posts that do relate individuals variations in anatomy.

The question I would have for you is, when you say that your sensitive spot is two inches or less in, are you saying that you can actually feel your prostate in this location or is it merely that there is a pleasurable area there? The key in all cases is finding a unit that will effectively engage your prostate ...so if you haven't done so already, attempt to pinpoint it's location and let it be your guide as which unit to buy. In so far as other pleasureable areas inside the anal canal and immediate areas inside the rectum, these are stimulated by most of the units by virtue of the various contours that are present on the body of the massagers.

BF Mayfield
  • Edit
    Well, the mgx didn'nt work. It was to ridged at the bottom, it didn't slide in and out like it should have. I tried with a lot of lube, I tried leaving it in a long time and relaxing. Once I had a "hot" feeling in my buttcheeks, but other times I have tried, i just get bored and don't get much pleasure from it. I hope this product sincerely was intended to stimulate me. I could be just the wrong shape and size, or it could be that the toy itself is the wrong shape and size. The newer models may be and improvement, but with the older models, there should still be results.

I respect that people are making money and livings from this toy, I just wish it worked better for me. I just find it hard to beleive that it really works. I saw videos online of it in a guys ass, and for him it appeared to be working. It was gross to see, but I guess that provides some sort of video evidence that it works. But i still remain unconvinced and frustrated. You know i want this
    "super-o" , but increasingly i just think it's a "super-scam". I hope it isn't, because that would be sad. There is enough deceit in the world as it is, with Bush and Co. in the most powerful presidency in the world.

Aneros, I really hope your product DOES actually work, but it isn;t working for me. Please - if you provide backup from scientists that this works, other than product endorsements in magazines, if will be convinced, and believe that this is just something that isn't working for me.

Show me the evidence: and no, of course these company-maintained (understandably) forums don't count.
  • Onthepath
    CrazyMonkey,

It sounds like you need a break from using the Aneros. After all, if it isn’t fun, then there’s no point in using it. It shouldn’t be some chore that you have to go through.

I suggest that you put away, not throw away, your Aneros, and try KSMO at multiples.com. Many men who have not had results with the Aneros stopped using it and switched to KSMO. Once they had their breakthrough with KSMO, they tried the Aneros again and had a breakthrough there as well.

Just to let you know, KSMO, like the Aneros, is not something that you will likely get fast results with. You need to be patient as it is a learning process. The time range can be anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to even a year or two. You will also need to be able to practice KSMO without worrying about disturbing other members in your household or your neighbors if you live in a thinly walled apartment. Some people have used a foam pad, pillows, etc. to try and stifle the sound they make when they reach high levels of arousal. Others have achieved results when they simulate making the Key Sound without actually making it so as not to disturb their partners. It’s probably easiest, though, if you are able to make the Key Sound freely.

If you decide to purchase KSMO, I’d recommend that you also get the Training Seminar CD which has a 20 minute practice session. That will help you get the timing down right when making the Key Sound. If money is tight, then the Step by Step CD will suffice. Please note that you will need to buy the Step By Step CD if you plan on buying the Training Seminar CD.

I’ve been an Aneros user for about 9 months now and about a month after I started using it I started practicing KSMO as well. It wasn’t that I was frustrated with the Aneros, I had just read that it may enhance my Aneros sessions. Although I haven’t achieved a Super O yet (I had a hint of one a few months back), I continue to make incremental gains using both practices. Since you are so frustrated though, I’d recommend that you concentrate solely on KSMO.

Good Luck!

Onthepath
  • support
    Crazymonkey/Skeptical,

We understand your desire to have the Aneros work for you. Reading about the Super-O itself can be very moving. We still are amazed and surprised by what the forum members write here and what people tell us directly. We learn new things ourselves all the time. There is no "book" for achieving the Super-O. We wish there was. We are however, working on better ways to present information about our products and provide more useful community tools in the next version of the website.

The Bee-Line was a direct attempt to allow the Aneros community members to share and keep track of techniques that work for themselves. Unfortunately, it hasn't gained wide use.

We live in a world of instant gratification, and men are especially wired this way - "goal-oriented," "results driven," whatever phrase you want to use... it's been said before, that for many to achieve a Super-O you have to almost *not* want it to happen and simply enjoy the sensations, and learn about your own body and mind. That's why the journey can be just as rewarding as the result itself.

Onthepath's suggestion of taking a break is a good one. Take a break, then come back and go back to the basics - breathing, relaxation, arousal. Do you feel the device against your prostate? Feel free to call us with your questions. Ask more questions here. Come with an open mind. A handful of attempts is not enough to come to a conclusion and does not justify your past hostility. We are all here to help.

The Aneros Staff

• Originally Posted By: Underutoo
    Hi... I've had my helix for about 6 months now and often have the most amazing orgasms whilst in bed with FirstWife. But to top it off, we both love it when I penetrate her. I find that I'm more able to control my penile orgasm with the aneros in place and we will often orgasm several times together before I shoot my load.

FirstWife and I also have a GirlFriend and the 3 of us have found I can hold off longer and recover more quickly.

I also find it a useful tool (no pun intended) when going to groups. I can watch for as long as I like and enjoy several personal rectal orgasms before joining in.

Hold On. Rewind here.

You have frequent sex with firstwife plus with girlfriend and you all enjoy each others company.?

Damn I'm doing something wrong :o(

VS