Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

how about doing it together with a friend
  • new to the forum. i really enjoyed reading all you guys testimonies. i've had a classic for a long time, and purchased an mgx some time ago, and finally got an helix 6 months ago. i'm using the mgx and the helix regularly with average success. i was wondering if you guys have had experience using it together with a friend. i mean two guys lying on the bed with each an aneros inserted.
  • What a GREAT suggestion. It would be soooo hot to watch another guy experience a Super O. Maybe we need a Super O club?
  • Edit
    I'm straight myself, although I've often had this fantasy (which I actually use to bring on Super O's) of being on a bed with a couple of guys watching me as my body is racked by orgasms. I think about them commenting about my anus as it puckers and spasms with pleasure and about my penis as it becomes rock hard and glistening at the head. I've even thought about them helping me by spreading my legs wider and wider as the Super O's keep coming. I've also thought about them changing up Aneros models for me (like a pit crew at a car race) as I work my way from the Eupho all the way to the Maximus!

Like I said though, I'm not gay...I would be so embarrassed afterwards. I wish I could find a lady like the ones who write into the sticky threads above. Anal pleasure rocks!
  • Edit
    I have used bisexual fantasy during some of my aneros sessions.
    I like to kneel and bend over with my ass in the air as I do my contractions and imagine it's a cock moving inside me. I like this position too since I can go down on my girl at the same time and I find the taste and the smells all add to the experience!
    I have also found the idea of oral sex with another man a turn on, and sometimes use my girls vibrator to fellate during my sessions.
    The thought of being watched during a session by a group of people is hot too, seeing them all getting turned on by my anal pleasure.
    I have never actually had a bisexual experience but like the fantasy of it all! Reading the above posts has just added a new aspect to my future fantasy too. I've gotta confess to being very hard at the thought of a few guys all grunting and groaning on a bed as they enjoy the beauty of the aneros! As we writhe around we could be touching each others cocks possibly, and stroking/sucking nipples to heighten the pleasure. If I add in a few couples around us watching and getting off on it all then it makes me think I might just have to go and get my helix!
    Good work all on a great site and the forum. Its full of gems of info that help many people get the most from these awesome little pieces of genius. x
  • you know - the whole doing aneros thing could kind of conveivably become like doing pot - well, not really, but you get the point. It bring s a sort of high, and i mean - if the group of friends didn't want to see eachother with their pants off, but get high or "anerosized" together, they could jsut have in in with their pants on. Haha, I'm kind of kidding and rambling here - but really - it could be like that sort of thing.
  • Edit
    I am surprised why, as a heterosexual, you would solely fantasize about men watching you or being penetrated by a man ? Maybe you are more gay than you like to admit ;). It can be a high turnon to fantasize about women watching and touching, or even better, being taken by a strap-on'ed lady ;).
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: guest
    I have used bisexual fantasy during some of my aneros sessions.
    I like to kneel and bend over with my ass in the air as I do my contractions and imagine it's a cock moving inside me. I like this position too since I can go down on my girl at the same time and I find the taste and the smells all add to the experience!
    I have also found the idea of oral sex with another man a turn on, and sometimes use my girls vibrator to fellate during my sessions.
    The thought of being watched during a session by a group of people is hot too, seeing them all getting turned on by my anal pleasure.
    I have never actually had a bisexual experience but like the fantasy of it all! Reading the above posts has just added a new aspect to my future fantasy too. I've gotta confess to being very hard at the thought of a few guys all grunting and groaning on a bed as they enjoy the beauty of the aneros! As we writhe around we could be touching each others cocks possibly, and stroking/sucking nipples to heighten the pleasure. If I add in a few couples around us watching and getting off on it all then it makes me think I might just have to go and get my helix!
    Good work all on a great site and the forum. Its full of gems of info that help many people get the most from these awesome little pieces of genius. x

Hey, I'm bisexual and have been using the aneros for about two years. I am interested in getting together with another bi/guy to see what new heights we can discover. I've learned an outer massage technique that gives me an incredible dry orgasm...with or without the aneros. I would like to share this technique with another man. I look forward to hearing from you. Will
  • Diligent
    This is something I had thought about too. I often have fantasized about encounters with other males and using the aneros with another guy isn't an exception. Finding someone to do such things with is the problem, though. Not many guys looking for that kind of fun in my area it seems. They're probably out there but not where I'm looking.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: lafan
    I'm straight myself, although I've often had this fantasy (which I actually use to bring on Super O's) of being on a bed with a couple of guys watching me as my body is racked by orgasms. I think about them commenting about my anus as it puckers and spasms with pleasure and about my penis as it becomes rock hard and glistening at the head. I've even thought about them helping me by spreading my legs wider and wider as the Super O's keep coming. I've also thought about them changing up Aneros models for me (like a pit crew at a car race) as I work my way from the Eupho all the way to the Maximus!

Like I said though, I'm not gay...I would be so embarrassed afterwards. I wish I could find a lady like the ones who write into the sticky threads above. Anal pleasure rocks!

You are the guy I want to meet. Let's talk. Will
  • samw10019

Originally Posted By: Will

You are the guy I want to meet. Let's talk. Will

I'm gay -- so of course I fantasize about other men when using the aneros. And to think -- for a while I thought that I must be the only many on this forum who did that. The thought of having an aneros "party" with other guys definitely sounds exciting to me; and reading some of the fantasies has gotten me VERY turned on.

If any of you are in the NYC area, then I would definitely be interested in hearing back from you. I don't think it matters if guys think of themselves as gay, straight or bisexual to do this. All that matters is that everyone be open minded and tolerant of each other's sexuality. That also means respecting peoples' limits and boundaries.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: ben_joinla
    new to the forum. i really enjoyed reading all you guys testimonies. i've had a classic for a long time, and purchased an mgx some time ago, and finally got an helix 6 months ago. i'm using the mgx and the helix regularly with average success. i was wondering if you guys have had experience using it together with a friend. i mean two guys lying on the bed with each an aneros inserted.

yes we have
    I am 53 years old but very fit, bisexual. A 24 years young friend of mine came to visit me. When we first met he seemed a little afeminate to me but it suited him since he is quite beutiful. I was looking for a towel in my closet and my large dildo fell. His eyes popped as I blushed. Wow! he said, bigger than mine with a mischivious glint.
    Your cock? I asked
    Both, my cock and my dildo he said while picking the proof of my adiction to butt pleasures.
    As he bent, his round ass clung to the Levis and I imagineed him with a well stuck aneros.
    As he gave me the "pleaser" I looked into his green eyes as we approached each other lusting for a kiss.
    He found my cock and held it firmely as his other hand played with my butt.
    He asked- so do you like to nail that aneros in your ass.
    Yes I breathed incredibli excited.
    So do I - he made clear as he pushed his hot rod against mine. I like it more than a cock..... it is more fun to control ones pleasure, he told me with sharp intakes of the burning air.
    I was preparing my confesion whe he asked if I happened to have another aneros.
    Shaking I took the other two, even larger and thicker.
    We have hungry asses, dont we?, and ran to the bed room, leaving a trail of clothing.Which I imitated less quickly.
    I would like to wash my ass, dislike "accidents".
    We went to the bath room and used a large enema bag that made us even more eager.
    We laid down, side by side and I told him that I liked it so much that I fucked myself daily, but have never done it with another male.
    I cannot wait he said kissing the head of the prick.
    We mutually lubed our holes and beggan to slide them in, deeper and deeper.He boasted that only half an inch remained out.
    I will spare the details and tell you the we spent five hours watching each other have anal orgasm after anal orgasm. The and only then we fucked with the natural thing. We get together often.
  • What a GREAT suggestion. It would be soooo hot to watch another guy experience a Super O. Maybe we need a Super O club?

(906) area code here would be interested. As soon as I discovered the aneros, I sent links to two of my friends, but for some reason repeated 5-minute hands-free orgasms don't interest them. Go figure.
  • darwindarwin
    guys-

i have set up a google group, the Aneros Men's Club in which to continue to conduct this discussion:

http://groups.google.com/group/aneros-mens-club

My intention is to encourage men, straight, gay, bi, whatever, to be able to find each other with the intention of getting more personal and perhaps less virtual with respect to the Aneros than would be appropriate on this forum.

For example, i am in a committed monogamous marriage. for me, it would be great fun to get together with a small group of guys to use the aneros together, but, i could only participate if there was a no touching ground rule.

obviously each of us brings to this his own background and expectations, so if you want to have an Aneros Party of any kind then you too have a place to arrange things.

So, go on over to The Club and set something up...

(i am new to google groups, so if anybody has any ideas on how to make it better, let me know).

I should also add that there is no reason why women can't participate there as well. but, kind of by definition that would lead to sexual situations which for many could be out of bounds. Thus, i called it a Men's Club.

note: to post messages you have to join the group, which is open to all. to join the group you need to set up a google groups account, which, again, is open to all and just takes a minute.

darwin
  • hulahula
    lafan said:

Reading the above posts, I can't help but think that we should be more honest about our sexual orientation, at least to ourselves. Let's face it, if your idea of a sexual fantasy is to be on a bed naked, with two or more guys, watching an aneros go back and forth in their anuses, you are not totally straight. I am not saying that to be critical, but just asking for honesty on this board, which I know is not easy with sexual orientation. When I read posts that say, no one is really gay or straight or bi, I can understand what that person is saying, but by the same token, that same line is often used by a gay person to seduce another. I personally believe that there is a continuum from 100 per cent straight to 100 per cent gay, and that many, or most fit somewhere in between. After all in the womb, gender isn't assigned to an embryo until several weeks after conception. I also believe that a lot of gay people get off by trying to convert others to their lifestyle. Just check the ads in craigslist. The number of gay men looking to hook up with married guys or "straight" guys is incredible. I know, what am I doing reading those ads, unless I am gay? Well, I am having trouble answering that question myself, but at least I am trying to be honest, which is what I am suggesting the posters on this thread do. If you are starting a club for men to "get together," you should be more open with your intent. I am not trying to be critical of you, and I hope you don't view this post in that way.
  • Edit
    Interesting - seems to have prompted a lot of reaction and introspection. I would think on your scale a "bi' would be a 0, which I think includes a large % of population although not acknowledged. Many would be fascinated to see it but to be right next to it might be a little too much. If I'm in the throws of an orgasm I don't think I would want to be that close - across the room - possibly. Perhaps aneros should sponsor a convention and then it could be informational, educational and experiential for those looking for that.
  • anal fun
    The idea of using an aneros with a friend or in a group session with a few guys really excites me,the thought of watching as another guy inserts an Aneros into his ass and watch him as the feelings overpower his body and wait for the uncontrolable screams and convulsions as wave after wave of multiple orgasms ravishes his body.The very thought of it has got my sphincter pulsing like mad even without an Aneros up my butt.
    Keep the super O's coming.
    Anal fun.