Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Is this for real?
  • A few questions from a potential buyer:

Is this Super O thing for real? If so, what's the science behind it? Finally, is there any evidence of the Super O? I've browsed by these forums a couple of times and heard stuff about a videos site. Has anyone actually managed to catch the Super O on tape?

Thanks in advance.
  • charliecharlie
    Hey Sasuke,

I can testify to the fact that the Super-O exists and can be achieved with the Aneros. One of the experts like BF Mayfield will have to explain the physiology behind the phenomenon.
    I don't think a video can fairly depict the Super-O since it is an internal sensation, but believe me it is incredible. It as if a whole new aspect of male sexuality is unleashed. You will wonder why no one ever encouraged you to experiment with prostate play before. Give it a try.

Charlie
  • I have had fantastic result with the Helix and have enjoyed many Super O's. You can check my posts - "kevinhasfun" I have no association with the company or anyone connected to it.

You may want to visit some other anal play sites which describe the musculature and nerve distribution of the anal, rectal and prostate region. While they don't describe the Super O necessarily, they will give you some reassurance that there is a lot to play with down there.

I compliment you on your caution and decision to question this - I did, but I'm sure glad I became convinced. I have had incredible pleasure from my Helix since.

Kevin
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: charlie
    I don't think a video can fairly depict the Super-O since it is an internal sensation, but believe me it is incredible.

But surely there is physical evidence as well? I for one would like to see what it is I'm buying into.
  • darwindarwin
    i haven't gotten to the orgasm point, but i've had lots of good feelings from the aneros.

obviously, a dry orgasm is a hard thing to prove (without muscle monitoring equipment and/or brain scans). and, the current videos (at anerosvideos.com) aren't that great. but, the thing to look for as "proof" is the dripping of pre-cum and the surging of the penis on the videos, plus the vibrating of the aneros. these effects happen during aneros stimulation, not only during orgasm. think about it, can you get your penis to surge and drip pre-cum without touching it?
  • luvinaneros
    It is time for an anatomy lesson. Ask any sexually active female if she has experienced two different types of orgasm. One that is clitoral centered and one that is vaginally centered for those that do not believe that the G-spot is real. Penile orgasms in men are homologous with clitoral orgasms in women but these orgasm end with ejaculation of semen and a refractory period where men are unable to achieve erection and ejaculation lasting 5-10 minutes. Vaginal orgasms in women are achieved by stimulating the anterior wall of the vagina. Approximately the first third of the vagina is the best place to start when trying to produce this type of orgasm. This tissue surrounds the female urethra and is highly innervated with the same nerves that surround the male prostate that the urethra travels through in males. Here is the science behind the aneros. The epithelium of the urethra in both sexes originates in the endoderm as an embryo. The surrounding connective tissue and smooth muslce tissue is derived from splanchnic mesoderm. The pelvic splanchnic nerves and the pudendal nerve act together to achieve this type of orgasm. The pudendal nerve is the main nerve of the perineum it supplies the skin and muscles of the perineum and acts as the chief sensory nerve to the external genitalia. This is why some men achieve erection with the aneros inserted properly. Innervation of the prostate comes from the pelvic splanchnic nerves that coincide with the same nerves that innervate the distal third of the vagina around the urethra. These nerves form a plexus surrounding the prostate and if stimulated properly will produce the same orgasmic results as our female friends. This aneros was developed to do just that in its design. The perineum tab also applies pressure the bulbospongiosus which surrounds the corpus cavernosum of the penis. These two layers surround the urethra and form a bulb at the base of the penis where semen a sperm are mixed prior to ejaculation. This is why some men with stimulation have semen come out of the urethra commonly referred to as "pre-cum". I have achieved this type of orgasm. I use the three I have purchased regularly by myself or while having sex with my wife. They are truely wonderful in there purpose and design. Once again thank you aneros and staff. If you have any questions I think you will find the people of this forum to be helpful. Or you can contact the aneros staff by email or by phone. I hope this answers some of your questions.
  • Edit
    And if that dont answer the question nothing will, somepeople can't understand that a "dry" orgasm is just that, no "visible" evidence to be obtained or dna tested !!!
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: geezer
    And if that dont answer the question nothing will, somepeople can't understand that a \\\\\\\"dry\\\\\\\" orgasm is just that, no \\\\\\\"visible\\\\\\\" evidence to be obtained or dna tested !!!

Hi, Thanks for the great lesson, I have acheived the super "o" finally and had only dry orgasms. I have had more dry orgasms since (Using my aneros). I have not masterbated now for one month, and feel great and totally satisfied after my weekly lengthy sessions. My balls are quite large and heavy, Should I ejaculate and release my load,? or is it ok to continue what Im doing. (I'm Luvin it) Am I doing any harm not ejaculating?. Jason
  • (this post was edited 2006-03-24 18:24:04)

Oops, sorry. Wrong thread.
  • Edit
    why would you not want to ejaculate? I think it is healthy to clear out all of that pent up fluid and begin the process of generating the next load. Let it rip the aneros is exercising your prostate and you should release the fluids on occasion, not to mention the fact that it feels good. go ahead shoot that huge load and wait for the next one. good luck.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: sandland
    why would you not want to ejaculate? I think it is healthy to clear out all of that pent up fluid and begin the process of generating the next load. Let it rip the aneros is exercising your prostate and you should release the fluids on occasion, not to mention the fact that it feels good. go ahead shoot that huge load and wait for the next one. good luck.

I just wanted to know if any harm was being done by not ejaculating. I feel that I dont need to ejaculate as the orgasms are so INTENSE and I have so many, that makes me feel totally satisfied after my long sesions
    Jason