Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• Hey.I'am straight & married for ever. Butt have been over sexed since a teen..haven't stopped yet. Orgasms are not even a factor, its all about getting there. Bought toys for the wife, which has gone over so so. Hell I like using them on her more then she does. I love four play & can go for days without an orgasm. I purchacsed a Aneros MGX. whoa (no big O) however I can't stop using it. It feels awsome all the time, whoa the best. Questions. 1. can I over do a good thing. 2. I find I really have to be agressive by sittig on it? OH Yhea 3, Should I get the Helix to speed things up?..really want to experiance the big one. Butt not a must. Thanks, another happy camper. THANKS Barney
  • charliecharlie
    Hey Barney,
    Welcome. Your open mind and positive attitude are bound to take you to higher places. In response to your questions:
    1. No, I don't think you can overdo it with the MGX. Do what feels good. If your body yearns for it, give it to it. Caveat: Don't try to force things, however, which leads directly to your second question.
    2. Are you being too aggressive? Probably. The MGX does not require as much force as you describe. The contractions are much more subtle than you would expect. Try to relax and take it slow. I know you really want to experience the elusive Super-O, but it really is a journey. Slow down and enjoy each new sensation. You will feel new and wonderful things along the way.
    3. I would stick with the MGX for a while. It is a wonderful thing. Become proficient at it before moving on. This will make the "upgrade" all the better and easier when you are ready. I recently went from the MGX to the Eupho, which is incredible! So to conclude. Slow down a bit (I know that is hard) and you will be rewarded in unexpected ways.
    P.S. I am sure your wife will be amazed at your ability to become multi-orgasmic.
    Take care,
    Charlie
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: charlie
    Hey Barney,
    Welcome. Your open mind and positive attitude are bound to take you to higher places. In response to your questions:
    1. No, I don't think you can overdo it with the MGX. Do what feels good. If your body yearns for it, give it to it. Caveat: Don't try to force things, however, which leads directly to your second question.
    2. Are you being too aggressive? Probably. The MGX does not require as much force as you describe. The contractions are much more subtle than you would expect. Try to relax and take it slow. I know you really want to experience the elusive Super-O, but it really is a journey. Slow down and enjoy each new sensation. You will feel new and wonderful things along the way.
    3. I would stick with the MGX for a while. It is a wonderful thing. Become proficient at it before moving on. This will make the \"upgrade\" all the better and easier when you are ready. I recently went from the MGX to the Eupho, which is incredible! So to conclude. Slow down a bit (I know that is hard) and you will be rewarded in unexpected ways.
    P.S. I am sure your wife will be amazed at your ability to become multi-orgasmic.
    Take care,
    Charlie

Hey Charlie,
    Thanks for the response...I do understand what you are saying..RELAX & I will do just that. I am very high strong & like most men (who do not like to admit it, entertain myself all to often..for years)..The Aneros however already seems even better. I really want to experiance what everyone seems to achieve (the superO). I most deffently will work ot this, but am enjoying each attempt, :) RELAX, Breath, & it will come..Okay I'am on it.

Thanks Barney