Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Almost there?
  • I have been using a helix for some time now on a fairly regular basis with only a lot of frustration to show for it. Until TODAY! In one of my very early session with the device I did feel some very faint good feelings that seemed to come from nowhere and disappeared just as quickly. Only curiousity about that and B's encouragement in his threads kept me from quitting. When I got home from work today I was a little bit horny with some time for a short session and thought, what the heck, I'll just lube it up and stick it in. In the past I quess I was maybe just trying to hard. Today I decided to try something different. After insterting the helix I just layed there on my side and totally relaxed. No hurry, no pressure. Just figured I'd see if the involuntaries would start up by themselves. Ater 10 minutes or so I began to feel some very light flutters in my anus so I added some VERY weak contrations to see where it might lead. All the abvice about staying really relaxed and just letting things happen must really be right after all. Less is definitely more! The involuntaries began to get more pronounced, my heart rate started to go up, I began to feel some profound pleasure deep down in my belly. By this time my penis was so hard I thought it would burst and I just kept nursing those feeling of pleasure along. Then my right buttock began to twitch followed by twitching (shaking?) in my left hand. It began to feel like something REALLY GREAT was about to happen........Then the damned phone rang! I was really temped to ignore it but you all know how compelling a ringing phone can be. Figured that was probably the end of things but I tried some gentle contractions again, and the feelings returned. They seemed to grow and then fall off then grow again over a period of about 15 minutes or so but never really got as strong as before the phone rang. Since I was getting very pleasurable sensations that seemed to come and go, I wondered it this was this the Super-O I have read about? Are there even better things yet to look forward to? Am I on the right track? Sorry this was so long winded but for the first time I really feel that my helix wasn't a waste of money after all.

over50
  • BusterBuster
    Dear Over50,

It sounds as though you are well on your way. It does not seem like what you were feeling was the Super O, but based on that, I bet you are anxious to get there. Start to build on that session. It can be a step-by-step process for some. Then you got the lucky bastards (just kidding - I'm jealous) who hit it right out of the box.

Relax and have fun. You will definately get there.

The phone has messed me up before too. I laughed right out loud when I read that in your post. What a mood breaker!

Take care,

Buster
  • charliecharlie
    Hey Over50,
    I definitely think you were on the cusp of an orgasm when the phone rang. You mentioned the twitching in your hand. I often have slight twitches in my arms as a precursor to the Super-O. The key, as you realize, is total relaxation. Ride out the new sensations and don't allow your mind to override your body. Take care and enjoy yorself.
    Charlie
  • I had a cat jump up on my bed as my knees were drawing up into a fetal position and I was shaking so hard I thought I'd fall off the bed. NOW the cat and everything else gets locked out.

I also use a "white noise" machine that plays background noise that pretty much shuts out the rest of the world and leaves me and my Helix alone.

Enjoy your next session.

Kevin.
  • charliecharlie
    Hey Kevin,
    You may be the first guy I ever heard admitting that he kicked pussy out of his bed. Sorry, I just couldn't resist a bad joke.
    Hope you enjoy your next session. You are certainly on the fast track. Take care,
    Charlie