Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

first time
  • I got an MGX the other day and tried it out with no results. I have read the forum for a while, but I still have some questions:

1) The abutment tab seems to pinch down very tightly. Should it sting at all? I know some people have adjusted theirs with a heat gun, but I'm wondering how much pressure is necessary for the Aneros to work properly.

2) I have no idea what all the talk about the perineum is about - I've never felt any sensation at all from putting pressure on it. Can you only notice it when you're aroused? Also, when I put a finger on my perenium-area and squeeze my PC muscle, it feels like there's some sort of tube there. Does anyone know what that is?

3) When the Aneros was inserted I didn't feel anything (besides a sense of fullness), but when I bent the abutment tab back I did get a sort of needing-to-pee feeling, but it wasn't exactly like needing to pee. It was definitely not pleasureable in any way (but it didn't hurt or anything). Is that the prostate? Is that the sensation I should be focusing on?

• Originally Posted By: fandang0
    2) I have no idea what all the talk about the perineum is about - I've never felt any sensation at all from putting pressure on it. Can you only notice it when you're aroused? Also, when I put a finger on my perenium-area and squeeze my PC muscle, it feels like there's some sort of tube there. Does anyone know what that is?

3) When the Aneros was inserted I didn't feel anything (besides a sense of fullness), but when I bent the abutment tab back I did get a sort of needing-to-pee feeling, but it wasn't exactly like needing to pee. It was definitely not pleasureable in any way (but it didn't hurt or anything). Is that the prostate? Is that the sensation I should be focusing on?

Hello,

Well, from a beginner's perspective (I'm almost a newbie as well, since I have tried the Aneros three times, with encouraging results so far...)

Don't worry about the perineum talk... It is indeed necessary for it to be stimulated while having the Aneros inside your anus. According to me, you should focus on contracting both the sphincter muscles and the perineum muscles (like when you try to stop peeing or when you try to maintain a hard on).

I found that sitting on my left side, both legs bent at 2 o'clock, works so far...If you contract the muscles correctly and not too shortly (it should be medium contractions, held for several seconds), then you should start feeling a gentle tingle on your prostate, like it is swelling (but it is not unpleasant at all) Then, for me you are on the right way to experience a wave of pleasure (it is not the Super O described by others though, and I am still waiting for further advice on it). However, the sensation is very pleasurable and you should feel very warm, with an erect cock and your heart pounding. So far, I managed to have such a wave of pleasure lasting for one minute or so, which is already good so far...

When you start feeling your prostate tingling, you should not stop the contractions, but hold them for a longer time and somewhat harder (that's what I did, I don't know what others would say). Normally, within a few minutes of that exercise, you should start having stronger feelings...To go further, seek advice from others since I have not been able to go any further than that wave of pleasure...

Also, feeling an urge to pee is very common (I don't get it anymore), and you should relax and think about other things until your anus is used to having an object inside it. Soon, that feeling will disappear (it may take several minutes for some, for me it used to be about 2-3 minutes when I had a cock up my ass, but it can go up to 10 minutes for those who are not used to it). You should not try to bend the abutment tab back. Just let the Aneros slide inside you... I wonder what the G-spot talk is all about, since I had these waves of pleasure almost straight away on my second try. Maybe it is necessary for me to have it spotted right if I want a super O... I will see later how it goes...

Enjoy!

• Originally Posted By: Baroudeur
    According to me, you should focus on contracting both the sphincter muscles and the perineum muscles (like when you try to stop peeing or when you try to maintain a hard on).

I don't think I have voluntary control over my sphincter muscles, or if I do, I don't know how to flex them.
  • *bump*

Could I get any other opinions? I really appreciate it.
  • nood1963

Originally Posted By: fandang0
    *bump*

Could I get any other opinions? I really appreciate it.

Hey FandangO,

First off about the abutment tab. At first when I started the journey the tab somewhat was uncomfortable for me. I did my own pad job. There are several threads stating how to pad the tab if need be. The more you use the stimulator the more your body will get use to it.

The tube you are discribing I think is your penis. Your penis travels along way inside your body through the perineum area.

At first there are a lot of different feelings and sensations. Read the threads and experiment on your own. It most likely will not happen on the first couple tries. Your mind and body need to work together for good results also. Whatever good feelings you are getting, work off of them. I have not had one negative feeling or sensation since I have begun my journey. Hope this answers some of your questions. Just have fun and enjoy....nood

• Whatever good feelings you are getting, work off of them.

I'm not getting any good feelings at all, even in the slightest. I'm wondering if it's perhaps not making contact with my prostate? It seems to me like it's being angled towards my back when it's in my rectum, or at least it's not putting any pressure on the area towards my belly (and trust me, I didn't put it in backwards).
  • BusterBuster
    Fandango,

All I can say is dont give up. You have heard it before (everyone is built differently), but it is true. I would say that it took me quite some time to build up to where I am now. Not quite all the way there, but having a great time. I am about a year into it. It is frustrating to read other posts from people that are having their first Super O with the shipping label laying right next to them. Dont fret about it too much. All I can figure is that there is a certain amount of waking up of that area needs to happen with some men. I know that I am one.

Hang in there, you will not be disappointed.

To The Journey,

Buster
  • charliecharlie
    Hey FandangO,
    Maybe you need to relax a bit more. Don't insert the Aneros until you are aroused a bit more. Maybe take a day or two off between sessions. During my first few weeks experience, I did not have a clue what a quarter, half, or full contraction meant. Honestly, I still don't. I know now that a full contraction is much, much, more gentle than I first thought. Also, I did not know what deep, rythmic breathing meant at first either. Experiment to see what relaxes you. Don't push yourself too hard. Also, relax your mind. If you expect too much, you probably will miss the signs that your body is beginning to respond to the new sensations it is experiencing.
    Be patient. Take a long hot shower before you insert the Aneros. Experiment with different types and amounts of lube. Some guys recently posted great results after using Vaseline, even though the official instructions don't recommend it. Try different positions, too. Every man's body is a bit different and responds differently to stimulation. The on-line guide suggests a side position. I tried that position without much success. I got my first results lying flat on my back with a pillow beneath each thigh.
    Remember, this is a journey. Go slow. Savor each new sensation. When you feel those new feelings, ride them out. Don't contract much at all when you feel them begin. These sensations are the involuntaries that lead to a higher plateau. Once you get to this stage, savor it too. You may not have a Super-O that time or maybe the next few either, but you are approaching it. Don't be discouraged. Many any of us have been where you are. Remember to have fun and you'll get there.
    Charlie