Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• nood1963
    I am pretty new to all these new experiences. Started out using about 2 tsp. with the syringe and goobed up the stimulator a lot with vaseline. When I would insert the stimulator most of the vaseline would come off the thing. Also have learned and felt to feel the stimulator inside of me more with more lube in the canal. My last session I used about 3 tsps and it was great. Felt the Helix snuggle up to my gland and move around freely inside. nood
  • calton
    nood 1963,

Using Vaseline and a lube such as ID Glide or KY is mixing a mineral oil base (vaseline) with a water soluble material. Personally, I insert ID Glide and use KY on the Aneros. This creates a compatibility of substance as both are water soluble and are easily evacuated at the end of the session.
    My other wonder is that you say you use 3tsp for best success. This represents 15ml which is quite an amount! None of this is a criticism but more a sense of surprise that you need so much to promote a successful freedom of movement. I generally use up to 5ml internally.

calton
  • nood1963

Originally Posted By: calton
    nood 1963,

Using Vaseline and a lube such as ID Glide or KY is mixing a mineral oil base (vaseline) with a water soluble material. Personally, I insert ID Glide and use KY on the Aneros. This creates a compatibility of substance as both are water soluble and are easily evacuated at the end of the session.
    My other wonder is that you say you use 3tsp for best success. This represents 15ml which is quite an amount! None of this is a criticism but more a sense of surprise that you need so much to promote a successful freedom of movement. I generally use up to 5ml internally.

calton

Hi calton,
    Thanks for the input. I guess I have read all the different amounts needed and have not had any negative results with this amount. Seems like just 5ml wouldn't create the needed amount for the freedom of movement. Will just use KY from here on out. nood
  • calton
    nood1963

Whatever shakes your tree!
    Just for a change, on the back of what you had related I tried inserting extra lube (10ml) at my last session. It certainly seemed to generate an increased amount of movement - or was that the placebo effect? Will keep going with this one - I'm always open to trying new things!

calton