Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

abutment tab pressure
  • I recently purchased an aneros Helix for the prostate health benefits but having some of those super O's I've read about would also be very nice! After cleaning out, lubing up, and inserting, I've found that I get very little pressure on my perinium. I understand from reading the threads that pressure on the "sweet spot" is really necessary. I only get firm pressure during Really HARD contractions. Have 'searched' several times for the million dollar spot but I'm still not sure of it's location, however, I'm thinking that good pressure somewhere in the vicinity would be better than nothing. I have had plently of involuntary flutters and contractions and leak precum all over and it feels really good in there but that's as far as things go. Should I just practice more, modify the tab, or think about a different model (MXG). Any advice here would be greatly appreciated.

• nino
    I have found that (for me) the mgx hits the perineum point "sweet spot" better than the others (being helix and maximus). It is possible for me to get the presure in the sweet spot with the others but it was with the mgx that I was able to learn how better so to say. But I have also found the usefulness of the helix and maximus in ways that the mgx isn't able to do.

I would think that the design of the sgx would exert the pressure as does the mgx on the perineum as well.

If you have the funds, go for it!

Anyone have any updates on the eupho??? haven't heard much about it lately!
  • BobbyG
    Hi, I have a Helix too. I find the abutment a bit sharp (too pointed) Altho it's round it's very thin. Personally I would have prefered a ball shape which is a softer. I can live with it as it is.

For me, I find I need to have it really far in me to feel the abutment at all. It is in the right place I believe.

If you press in the region of the abutment you should find a cavity. If you press with your fingers there you should almost feel that you are kinda pressing on your cock from behind. A bit of a wierd feeling that and quite new to me. You will need some pressure. It is this pressure I find a bit sharp with this abutment. that said tho,

I do think I could bend it upward a bit so I wouldn't need to have the entire device so far in me.

It'll be interesting to hear how the proffs :o) reply.

Have I got it right boyz?

BobbyG
  • calton
    The abuttment tabs on the MGX and the Maximus are aggressive in comparison with the Helix and the Eupho - but the Helix and Eupho are designed (as I understand it) to move in a different way (pivoting from the narrow shoulder) so the tab though smaller still gets drawn into the 'million dollar point'.
    I have not found any need to adjust the tabs on any of my devices, (as others have posted) nor have I suffered any discomfort with the tab. I have read posts that suggest wrapping and securing to the tab a small piece of cotton fabric to reduce the discomfort. I tried this early on in my Aneros journey with a view to hold the tab tighter in position but as I became more experienced, I abandoned it.

calton
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    (this post was edited 2005-11-17 10:09:48)

To All,

I just posted some comments in B'S BEST OF BEE LINE on this (see sticky above).

Check them out.

BF Mayfield
  • nood1963

Originally Posted By: calton
    The abuttment tabs on the MGX and the Maximus are aggressive in comparison with the Helix and the Eupho - but the Helix and Eupho are designed (as I understand it) to move in a different way (pivoting from the narrow shoulder) so the tab though smaller still gets drawn into the 'million dollar point'.
    I have not found any need to adjust the tabs on any of my devices, (as others have posted) nor have I suffered any discomfort with the tab. I have read posts that suggest wrapping and securing to the tab a small piece of cotton fabric to reduce the discomfort. I tried this early on in my Aneros journey with a view to hold the tab tighter in position but as I became more experienced, I abandoned it.

calton

calton, nood here. My first experience was with the Helix. The tabs dug into the mdp really good, causing somewhat of a dull ache, I thought this took away from the experience. I did pad both of my friends, but with experience and usage these home remedies will come off, and create further enjoyment...thanks.n
  • nood1963
    Have since used with great results no padding. G-spot has come accustomed to the tab. nood