Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New User Question
  • Last Tuesday I used the Helix for the 4th time since owning it. During this session I noticed that my heart rate increased as if I had run a full sprint, and my face began to feel numb. Also, I noticed that I had a feeling of feeling 'light' as if I could float away at any given minute. My penis was fully erect and I could feel electrifying pulses going around my perineum all the way up the underside of my penis to just below my penis' head. The feeling was quite pleasurable, but how many of you have experienced something similar, and is it normal to have these feelings? When I say that I am refering to the light-headedness and the high heart rate.
  • You're only MOMENTS away from the big O. Many people get freaked out at this point and that's why they don't achieve. After LOTS of reading, I noticed that everyone had concerns about this part too. When I finally was able to get there (also, my 4th experience with the MGX however), I realized that this was something to be expected and rode it out. WOW was that an awesome orgasm. Keep us posted on your next experience.

Lyspan
  • Edit
    I will! I'll admit, I was a lil worried when this occured, but now I know it is ok and to just go with it. I'll keep you posted on my further findings.
  • calton
    absolutepower -

You have to remember that you are aiming to provoke an orgasm - albeit without ejaculation! So the physiological changes that take place during an ejaculatory orgasm also happen with a Super O - as you almost experienced! Rise in heart rate and blood pressure, change in breathing pattern, and accompanying lightheadedness etc. Don't try and force it as you start to 'come' this way - rather relax ever so slightly and let it run - then you will probably find that you can sustain another from the sensations of the one - to bring on another, in a series of waves. Nice one! It is almost overwhelming when it happens for the first time!

calton
  • Edit
    I am a New user and have tried it 2 times with nothing happening. Yes I do reallize it is probably premature. But how hard do you squeeze your muscle and am I to Asume that I will be fully erect before the "O" happenes? All I get now is a squishy tush and A LOT of precum
  • BobbyG
    Well at least you get precum. Better than no precum.

BobbyG
  • calton
    Stryker -

You want to be trying to 'hold' your contractions at slightly under 50% of what you imgine to be 'tight'. The outcome is not penile centred in the normal way - you may or may not experience an erection. The chances are that it (your erection) may come and go as you build towards a Super O - but remember the sensations are not centred there anyway but rather (deliciously!) on the prostate. The pre-cum is very much an individual thing. Some people express a large amount, others less - and some people a lot sometimes and less on other occasions. It can be understood as a sort of measure of level of stimulation but at times, one that is unreliable.

calton