Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My Experiences as Novice
  • Lion
    I am new to anal insertions and I begun today to experiment. I lubed by anal area and finger and was able to insert my second finger to it's hub with no discomfort. I will try to insert the Aneros Helix for the first time. Am I expected to feel discomfort when it is inserted or just a feeling of aforeign object?
  • Lion

Originally Posted By: Lion
    I am new to anal insertions and I begun today to experiment. I lubed by anal area and finger and was able to insert my second finger to it's hub with no discomfort. I will try to insert the Aneros Helix for the first time. Am I expected to feel discomfort when it is inserted or just a feeling of aforeign object?

I inserted the Helix todayand tried using it for about 45 minutes.I got over the initial hump of nervousness about the insertion and thanks to Diane. However, I felt absolutely nothing.I leaked a little pre-cum.I felt no sensation to urinate or anything else. i tries small contractions and hard contractions. Absolutely nothing.Is there anybody who can help me with this? Doesit makesense to continue with this model (the Helix)?
  • calton
    lion -

I have read your response and your other recent postings in the Forum threads. You describe your approach as 'tentative'. Do you mean you are approaching the physical nature of the intervention of the device within your body cavity with (perhaps) an element of over-caution or are you erring on the cynical side of belief in the possibilities of the Aneros? I am aware that you record that you 'felt nothing' when using your Helix. Can you help me out here - have you derived any pleasure from any other previous form of (external or internal) stimulation of your prostate, or is this all of this completely new to you? I don't mean to offend and I ask this in the spirit of trying to offer supportive advice.

calton
  • Lion
    Calton,

I thank you for your reply. I have never had any experiences with anything anal. My initial fear was the insertion of the device but I have easily gotten over that and now it just slips into place. Maybe I should be concerned with how easily it goes to place and with the lack of sensation. I am very stubborn and do not give up easily, but my experiences have been frustrating so far. I try to relax and I feel like I dont have anything up me, but upon contractions I do not feel any sensations e.g. as if the prostate is swelling or anything else, or that the device is massaging anything. I therefore do not know if this design is good for me. It gives me an initial rush and pleasureable feeling when it is initially entering but after I push the Helix to length I feel no pressure or sensations. The only thing that happens upon contractions is an oozing of clear fluid out of my penis.Is this an indication that it is pressing on my prostate and that it is in proper position? I contacted customer service and if they can make it work for me it will be a big deal because although I want to believe all the claims, I have tried it maybe 8 times since I have gotten it and I dont feel any pleasureable sensations. Customer service is sending me the MGX to try, but I dont know what to say. I will not give up (at least for now LOL)but it wouldbe more believable if I felt SOMETHING. LION
  • calton
    Lion -

With the MGX you should find that it sits 'firmer' in place. This in turn will potentially bring more pressure to bear on your prostate. The fact that you have pre-cum being expressed means that you are successful in stimulating the area particularly if this happens without an erection.
    I am not a health professional so I cannot offer any suggestions (nor would it be appropriate for me to do so) about what might be at stake here - but if you fail to make progress, you may find it worthwhile to seek reassurance from your physician.
    Good luck with the MGX - ensure you and the device are well lubricated so that it can move freely within.

calton
  • Lion
    Calton,
    I have no medicalissues and I function wellsexually as a heterosexual,soI'mnot sure what you are referring to.DO you think I will have a better experience w/ MGX? I did find actually that the Helix was slipping out sometimes
  • calton
    Lion -

My first Super O was achieved using an MGX - and after I had tried my Helix. I would certainly give that a go - remember to lube it and yourself well.
    My other reference was regarding your lack of any sensation from your prostate. Do you derive any pleasurable sensations at all from prostate stimulation with the Aneros inserted?

calton
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Lion

Help!
    How do you use the Higginson rectal syringe? Does it attach to a regular enema bag?

Also I have used my Helix and MGX a total of three times. I know there is a payoff and have had some involuntary leg shaking while on my back. I think it all boils down to relaxation and proper breathing, neither of which I have allowed my self to get down to.

I have spent some time reading the threads here and I have been impresseed with the level of knowledge that is exchanged.

thank you for your help.
    if1