Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Can you sit with it inserted?
  • I'm about to purchase the MAXIMUS and also wondered if it is possible to sit in a chair (say at the computer) with the stimulator inserted and be comfortable with the "handle" portion of it pressed between the chair and your body weight. The "handle" looks fairly fragile and I'm concerned that it will snap off with any pressure or movement placed upon it.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    (this post was edited 2005-11-09 19:26:50)

2Sexy,

None of the Aneros massagers are designed to be used in this way. Their handles make them impossible to sit on comfortably. Furthermore, the sitting position restricts the mobility of the devices, which is not what you want. At that point you'll get just as much action from a butt plug. That said, there are some users who have removed a portion of the handle so that it can be sat upon or worn under clothing more easily. Although modification may make the sitting position more comfortable, it doesn't answer the issue of the restriction of movement....I don't recommend it.

BF Mayfield
  • obviously, per my screen name, i'm gay. therefore,do you feel that this device is more beneficial to "straight" men who aren't accustomed to anal penetration or prostate stimulation?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    2Sexy,

You need to take some time and read through this forum a bit. What you'll discover when you do, is that there are a great many gay men (avowed anal vets) who have been taken aback at what the Aneros has to offer. For instance check out the most recent post in the sticky above My First Super Orgasm from a gay Aneros newbie Whirlwind.

I should also point out that being accustomed to anal penetration doesn't necessarily mean that one is jaded when it comes to the Aneros. The truth is that a great many anal vets have only experienced tangential prostate contact from a penis or most dils. As sources of stimulation go, they are simply not set up to engage the prostate directly. And even if one is using a so-called g-spot vibrator such devices do not stimulate the prostate, anus AND perineal accupressure spot simultaneously.

I note from your post that you've somewhat decided on the Maximus. I should tell that if your decision is based on size, you might want to reconsider. Although the Maximus is the largest of the Aneros models overall, it is the least agile, and frankly when it comes to the Aneros, agility is one of the most critical factors. By contrast the Helix is the same thickness (girth) at its widest point, though more tapered over its entire length, (better balanced) which allows it to be much more mobile. Be advised, that the Aneros is not a device that you slam yourself with anyway, it's been designed to be used in a much subtler way.

I should mention to you as well that all of the Aneros massagers will be a great deal smaller in thickness than your average dil. I would put it this way, if you're looking to be filled up....go with a plug. If you're looking for the optimum Aneros experience....check out the Helix or the MGX Classic...better tools for the task.

I'm not knocking the Maximus, it just that it wouldn't be my first choice. The reason that I mention any of this, is that I remember seeing a post sometime ago from another (gay) newbie who assumed that he would need a larger unit on account of his experience with larger anal penetration. If there is one thing that our gay membership have made clear is that it doesn't necessarily work that way.

BF Mayfield
  • thanks for the great advice BF. looks like i should indeed do more research before making a hasty purchase.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: 2SEXYMEN
    I'm about to purchase the MAXIMUS and also wondered if it is possible to sit in a chair (say at the computer) with the stimulator inserted and be comfortable with the "handle" portion of it pressed between the chair and your body weight. The "handle" looks fairly fragile and I'm concerned that it will snap off with any pressure or movement placed upon it.

I do sit on it, but keep a little space underneath the aneros because i sit on a towel that is rolled up symetrically, from both sides to the middle. In this way you create a small canal right under your butt between the roles where the aneros can move. If you experience a bit with the thickness of the towel-rolls you can reach the right pressure.
    it is a special pleasure!