Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Journey about to begin
  • Lion
    Is there someone out there who would be kind enough to be willing to help me on a regular basis to achieve the pleasure sensations I amlooking for. I amplanning to use the Helix for the first time on Thursday
  • calton
    Lion -

There are many of us that are 'here' for you on your journey. Before you begin, read the many questioning threads from 'starters' and the supportive responses from more experieced users. Look particularly at the Bee Line archive material that
    B F Mayfield has drawn to gether from the many extremely sound words of advice he has offered (and continues) to newcomers as they embark on their discovery of things new. Believe! - but remember quick results are unusual so don't become disheartened. Your body will be having to learn new things, so be patient - you will achieve new feelings.

calton
  • Edit
    Sorry, no house calls :)

Seriously tho, this forum contains all the info you're ever going to need.

Last note: set your expectations low, do not expect immediate success, and approach the journey as just that, a JOURNEY, not a dash to the goal. There's lots of stuff along the path thats interesting in its own right, if you travel at 65 miles per hour you're gonna miss it all :)
  • Lion

Originally Posted By: calton
    Lion -

There are many of us that are 'here' for you on your journey. Before you begin, read the many questioning threads from 'starters' and the supportive responses from more experieced users. Look particularly at the Bee Line archive material that
    B F Mayfield has drawn to gether from the many extremely sound words of advice he has offered (and continues) to newcomers as they embark on their discovery of things new. Believe! - but remember quick results are unusual so don't become disheartened. Your body will be having to learn new things, so be patient - you will achieve new feelings.

calton

I tried it for the first time today.I inserted the Helix and it went to length fine but I felt absolutely nothing.No urge to urinate,nopleasureable sensations I left it in for about 45 minutes and I contracted using first hard then softones.But I am completely frustrated. If I would have felt even something I would be encouraged.please can you help Thanks

• Originally Posted By: Lion

Originally Posted By: calton
    Lion -

calton

I tried it for the first time today.I inserted the Helix and it went to length fine but I felt absolutely nothing.No urge to urinate,nopleasureable sensations I left it in for about 45 minutes and I contracted using first hard then softones.But I am completely frustrated. If I would have felt even something I would be encouraged.please can you help Thanks

Lion, As I'm looking at buying one of the models your experiances are interesting to me.

Like you, I would like for someone to give me the total low down from start to finish on how to get the max out of one of these toys. However from what i've read it takes patience and some trial and error. I think we all want that magic formula but it doesn't seem to exsist.

There are several models in the Aneros range. What made you buy the model you bought? In truth I don't have a clue which to buy. There isn't a great deal of difference in the prices so any of them could be right or wrong for me and as far as I can see the shape is almost the same so I don't think there is much of a differance. If nothing else I'd like that much clarified.

Don't give up.

Wank for peace! >:o) ....hmm, now who said that...?

J1

• Lion
    Dear J1,
    Iamin your position too. I bought the Helix because I was told this model is the closest thing to the perfect fit for my size 5 11. I also read B. Mayfield who reviewed the different models and said this was the one to buy. I have communicated my initial frustrating results to him and he advised me to experiment with all diffent positions and see what happens. I willkeep you posted. Lion
  • I think the most important thing to realize is that not everything you feel back there is immediately going to register as pleasure. Pay very close attention to what is going on back there. The feeling of the tab on your perenium, any pressure you feel inside. The movement of the unit. With enough focus on them they have very quickly turned into something nice. I have not had a super O, but every session I discover something new and wonderful waiting for me.

Keep at it, I am absolutely convinced that all the hype is true. You just have to re-learn what you know about your errogenous zones. There is no formula that will work for everyone.

Cag
  • Lion
    I tried it again today. The insertion is no problem. Itried a different position tody with my back on the floor and my legs upand straight resting on the bed. I got alot of precum but noother pleasureable sensation. I did it intitially for 15 minutes with soft contractions and then 10 minutes with harder contractions. The only thing tat happened was when I touched my penis I vame immediately with more fluid than ever.But none of the internalsensations of pleasure.I dont feel any involuntary analcontraction and it feelslike I can go a wholeday and it will be the same.yet I will keep trying for the elusive goal. Thank You

• The only thing tat happened was when I touched my penis I vame immediately with more fluid than ever.

Well to contrast, I have had some incredible sensations and was not even errect or able to have a penile centered orgasm half the time. It sounds like your level of sexual excitment is directly tied to sensations in the front. This is a different ball park I think. All of the nice things the aneros has done for me have been fully centered deep inside. As a result, I have developed errections and had extremely pleasant penile sensations, but that is not where the pleasure originated.

Try to disconnect from frontal sensations. Focus on what is happening internally. Many of the things you feel will only feel good after you recognize them as distinct from other sensations. Trust me it sneaks up on you. One minute it is all analysis and experimentation, the next minute you are panting and feel like you are under a warm waterbed with someone jumping on it. This is not even the super 0, but it does feel great!

Explore every new feeling. If something feels different try it for a while. Does it feel bad back there in general? I found I sort of just enjoyed having it in me! That was enough to spring board me to the next level. You are lucky in ways I am not. I have no leakage at all. I wish I did but I dont.

Think of it as a marathon, and not a sprint. If you run full tilt to the goal you will never finish. If you take your time and relax the goal is yours!

Cag
  • Lion
    Dear Cag'
    I thank you so much for your reply. You give me the impetus to go on. I have felt yesterday some slight pulsing in the anal area (sphincter) and I felt an increase in heartbeat and slightly warm.I was laying on my side(right) and trying to relax and concentrate.I could not maintain whatever it was.I dont know how to maintain it yet. they werent pleasureable,just different. Lion
  • Lion,

Don't give up on it. After my 4th use of the MGX, I had an internal orgasm SURGE through me. It was amazing. I was able to do it again on my 5th try. After that, I think I set my expectations too high and was never able to get there again (would always seem to come SO close, but never fully release). In frustration, I threw the device out because I found that it (my obsession with achieving the ultimate goal) was taking up SO much of my time (cutting into my sleep time). I was becoming so fixated on reaching that super O again that what I thought were only a few minutes passing me by were actually hours! I was too busy at that time to be missing out on sleep so I discarded the item to give me no excuse to use it - no more distractions. I HAVE regretted this only 4 weeks later.

I ordered the Helix last night after some serious thinking. I felt like i needed something a little fuller back there and I hope this does it for me. However, I'm going to take the advice that you have been given in this e-mail and take it event by event. I'm going to focus on the good pleasures from it, find reward in that, and if the big O happens, it's only a bonus.

My advice to you to start getting the involuntaries (more of a question actually) - are you HOLDING costant pressure in your contractions? This was my biggest hurdle to get over initially. I was only holding contractions while inhaling and then letting go of the contraction when exhaling. There was no time for the involuntaries to start. If you hold a CONSTANT 50% contraction back there and focus on keeping that contraction constant, your body will begin to tire and fight you for release - hence, the involuntaries. These are some of the most pleasurable feelings during the ride. Your body will begin to tense up as you try to keep the contraction constant. This is when the fun starts. Eventually, your body will go into a "convulsion" mode...it will start shaking from the pleasures you will start to feel deep inside. When laying on my side, my hips will begin "grinding" the air at this point. In my later experiences, I was getting to this point and the wave of pleasure would just STOP. I'm fully convinced that this was because MENTALLY, I was taking myself out of the game because I'd say, "okay...this is it. this is the one. here we go."...and it would just STOP! Again, just don't set any expectations and pay attention to the feelings (even the subtle ones) that you experience. Good luck and keep us posted.

Lyspan