Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New User Afew questions
  • Lion
    I just received my Helix and am a little tense about the whole experience Can someone help me
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    If this is you first time with anal play, before you start, take some time to read through the forum. In particular, I would recommend the first post in B's Best of BEE LINE entitled Arousal and Generating Sensation with the Aneros, this is the closest thing to my own primer that I've written thus far. It will give you a decent overview of the Aneros.

This users forum is a terrific way to get your feet wet. It's primarily a heterosexual membership but there are many gay members too. You can ask just about anything here, without fear of embarrassment. The users here are all into helping each other. It's really a unique environment, no attitude or anger which seem to typify so many users forums out there. Anyway, there you have it...be at ease...you're among friends here!

BF Mayfield

• Edit

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    If this is you first time with anal play, before you start, take some time to read through the forum. In particular, I would recommend the first post in B's Best of BEE LINE entitled Arousal and Generating Sensation with the Aneros, this is the closest thing to my own primer that I've written thus far. It will give you a decent overview of the Aneros.

This users forum is a terrific way to get your feet wet. It's primarily a heterosexual membership but there are many gay members too. You can ask just about anything here, without fear of embarrassment. The users here are all into helping each other. It's really a unique environment, no attitude or anger which seem to typify so many users forums out there. Anyway, there you have it...be at ease...you're among friends here!

BF Mayfield

Thank You for your prompt reply.I will read what you suggeted.Lion