Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

shipping info
  • (this post was edited 2005-11-10 08:01:03)

Hello everyone. I just ordered the Helix holiday special. Happy holidays indeed! I just wondered if there was a way to track the order or if anyone could share from experience when I should expect my new playthings to arrive? I realize that it all depends on where I am in relation to where they ship from. So where do they ship from? I put the order in 11/6 which was a sunday, so it should ship today. I live in pa. Since its the regular postal service I do not know of any way to track the order, and I would really like to be home when they arrive!!!

(the order arrived on thursday of the same week. I am really impressed with this company so far)
  • BusterBuster
    Cagliostro,

As far as the shipping goes, there was no problem on my end. It showed up the day after it charged my credit card. The box it comes in is plain, so no worries there.

Buster
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    This inquiry is best addressed with customer service. Send them an email, or better yet, give them a call, I'm sure they'll be glad to help you.

BF Mayfield
  • I got the email with the tracking number etc... but it is usps. I often get the packages before they ever update the website :P

Anyway, I have lots of time off this week and just wanted to be home to spend time deep in thought over which of my wonderful new Aneros to try first. I will drop customer service an email to try and find out where they ship from.

Thanks BF and Buster