Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A new user who is skeptical
  • Lion
    I have just ordered the Helix and have yet to receive it.Iwouldlike to speak to somebody who can convince me that all these testimonials are truly accurate. I can not believe what is being said about this device
  • Edit
    Then why did you order one ????
  • ALL THESE PEOPLE INCLUDING MYSELF CANT BE WRONG!!!
    are you new to anal play? are you straight? gay?? give us some details why you are so sceptical.
    the aneros DOES work and i bet you have never HEARD of a male having MULTIPAL
    orgasms but had my first with the helix!!! It does work (with a open mind) yes you have to try it and look to the forum or m mayfield for advice for starting out. The aneros will blow youre mind because it will show you what youre body is truly capable of!!! mind blowing pleasure!!!!

\
    ben
  • calton
    Lion -

As others note, your curiosity must be sufficiently aroused for you to have placed the order!
    As for things being 'real' I can assure you they are - and the internet is alive with possibilities for 'duping' or misrepresentation so I can understand you assuming the position of sceptic. (But the benefits of the internet is that we can share this kind of information in a candid way that has historically not been easy). However, what we are all dealing with here is nothing new to the human body, it is only the method (using an Aneros device) that is at stake. There is a large amount of writing regarding male multiple-orgasms (or dry orgasms) particularly in Taoist traditions (see some of my earlier references in previous parts of this thread) that deal with tantric sex as a means of benefitting from the restorative powers of avoiding ejaculation. Remember, ejaculation (emission of seminal fluid) and orgasm are two separate but obviously closely linked (generally) events. The use of an Aneros device is just a vehicle for helping us make a particular journey.

I wouldn't be spending time here amongst others who I believed to be misrepresenting something. I hope you are able to feel that we write in good faith and (I'm sure I can speak for the majority certainly - and others will endorse my sentiments) have a genuine interest in sharing with, and helping and encouraging others reap the rewards of our very personal experience.

So - have faith, Lion! We are not 'misleading' you! Once you begin to have success with your Helix you WILL see - you sceptic, you! Following the advice you will be having Super Os all too soon!

calton
  • Lion

Originally Posted By: calton
    Lion -

As others note, your curiosity must be sufficiently aroused for you to have placed the order!
    As for things being 'real' I can assure you they are - and the internet is alive with possibilities for 'duping' or misrepresentation so I can understand you assuming the position of sceptic. (But the benefits of the internet is that we can share this kind of information in a candid way that has historically not been easy). However, what we are all dealing with here is nothing new to the human body, it is only the method (using an Aneros device) that is at stake. There is a large amount of writing regarding male multiple-orgasms (or dry orgasms) particularly in Taoist traditions (see some of my earlier references in previous parts of this thread) that deal with tantric sex as a means of benefitting from the restorative powers of avoiding ejaculation. Remember, ejaculation (emission of seminal fluid) and orgasm are two separate but obviously closely linked (generally) events. The use of an Aneros device is just a vehicle for helping us make a particular journey.

I wouldn't be spending time here amongst others who I believed to be misrepresenting something. I hope you are able to feel that we write in good faith and (I'm sure I can speak for the majority certainly - and others will endorse my sentiments) have a genuine interest in sharing with, and helping and encouraging others reap the rewards of our very personal experience.

So - have faith, Lion! We are not 'misleading' you! Once you begin to have success with your Helix you WILL see - you sceptic, you! Following the advice you will be having Super Os all too soon!

calton

Calton,
    I really appreciate your straightforward answer without malice.I am really interested in beginning to learn to use this device. I am new to anything anal and I wouldlove to find someone to talk toabout this and the technique Lion
  • Pan
    Hi Lion,

I think it's kinda funny - the idea of trying to convince you that these posts are real by making another post.

:-)

Anyway, I would suggest doing some research on prostate stimulation. Just google it with words like "male multiple orgasm," "tantra," "male g-spot," etc, and see what happens. If the reports at this website seem unbelievable (and I can certainly understand it if you feel that way) then look at what other websites have to say about prostate stimulation. Perhaps that will help put your mind at ease.

Best of Luck!

Pan