Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• lauren
    I just received my Aneros package (the holiday Special Pack [how appropriate]) and have tried both models with no apparent success yet. I'm not complaining, just saying that this is going to take some working on to get results.

I have some questions that maybe someone could answer for me. Is there any typical length of time to these sessions or can/do they vary? Can I get up and move around and do other things (daily routine stuff) without causing myself a problem? I'm asking this because sometimes the animals need some unscheduled remonstrations to get them to settle down. Has anyone had any luck at achieving a super-O after a session interruption?

I imagine these are typical newbie questions/concerns so will appreciate any feedback anyone can offer.

Lauren
  • calton
    lauren -

Don't be too dispirited that you didn't make initial progress during your first session. Hold on in there - read the threads for advice and tips - I'm sure you'll get there!
    Length of time? - Perhaps if you're not starting to provoke contractions then you may want to limit the session to about 45 mins. Once you start to have 'Super Os', the possibilities are endless! As the sensations keep on coming (no pun intended!) the experience (I find) becomes somewhat addictive, so you may want to continue for much longer, perhaps one and a half to two or even three hours.
    You should find that you can move around, but I wouldn't have thought you would be contemplating a visit to Walmart. You may find initially that you feel awkward but I'm sure you will get used to that. Some threads relate keeping the Aneros in place during normal daytime activity - office and such - but I have not attempted to (or want to) do that. I imagine that by 'animals' you mean dogs etc. rather than livestock - and you are not using the word as a euphemism for children!
    I have broken a session that has been productive and returned after a short period to continue the sensations.
    Stay with it lauren - the rewards are there waiting for you!

calton
  • calton
    (this post was edited 2005-10-31 13:31:21)

Posted twice - the hazard of the doubleclick!
    calton
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Lauren,

I've written previously on the topic of HOW LONG SHOULD AN AVERAGE SESSION BE , see above in the Sticky section - B's Best of BEE LINE. It's about the 4th post in. While you're there, be certain to check out the first post, entitled ANEROS AND GENERATING SENSATIONS WITH AROUSAL.

BF Mayfield