Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Wow! First Super Orgasms
  • alta
    Well, all I can say is how is it that everybody is not talking about these devices, anal phobia's is my guess.
    Just got my Helix a few days ago, and I must say that I was disappointed with the sensations it provided, but I thought that if it helped my urinary frequency problem that was the main thing, as that is why I bought it.
    Anyway I decided to go to bed with the Helix in, and not try too hard to make things happen. I fell asleep in my normal sleeping position on my side with my knees drawn up, and a pillow between them. Four hours later I woke up, gave the Helix a few twitches, and then it felt like small electric shocks between the abutment tab and anus, and then the super O hit just like a switch being thrown. That first one must have lasted close to 2 minutes, I won't go into all the physical stuff, but it was just as described by others on this forum. Never thought anything like it was possible.
    After that first one, it only took a few twitches to start another one, sometimes it seemed like the Helix would start moving on it's own and away I went. Over the next two and a half hours I had over 30 of these orgasms of varying length and intensity. Another surprising thing I found was that most of these orgasms were not centered at the anus, but rather over the rest of the body, the anal area was just the trigger point.
    To anyone that is debating buying and trying one of these, stop, it is
    incredible.

Alta

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Alta,

Congratulations! What a terrific first experience. As you gain more experience with this, you may find that you can have these orgasms sequentially (with very little space between them), such that it seems that you are having an almost continuous orgasmic event! In some instances it is even possible to piggyback one orgasm ON TOP of another....it can be extremely intense. Be open and keep exploring.

Enjoy,

BF Mayfield
  • calton
    alta - congratulations! Many more hours of pleasure to come!

The scenario that BF Mayfield has just described is where I am now. The orgasms effectively overlap and run into each other making the whole experience very intense and highly pleasurable. I have recently reverted to using my MGX and find that I can regularly settle into this regime in less than ten minutes. Importantly, unlike a 'traditional' orgasm accompanied by ejaculation (remember these are two distinct and separate responses) that it leaves me feeling wholly invigorated. I find that this makes me feel as though I am suspended in a state of sexual preparedness, so I need little mental stimulation to prepare myself for Aneros activity - the act of cleaning and preparing myself and making the Aneros device ready creates the necessary sense of sexual anticipation.

calton
  • alta
    Thanks for your encouragement and help, Yes...many more hours of pleasure to come!

Alta
  • BusterBuster
    Dear Alta,

To say I am jealous is an understatement. Congratulations and keep us up on your progress from here.

Green,

Buster
  • Lion
    You are a new user?
  • Lion
    Yes.I just received it