Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros Video
  • KingKoopa
    I read the sticky for the Aneros Video and I am a webhost and do not mind hosting this video for people to download. I am willing to do this for free for Aneros (I bought the MGX a few days ago and love it so much, I don't mind giving something back to the Aneros community!). If there are any such videos or content that needs to be hosted, please reply here, and I'll see what I can do.
  • nlr420
    I might be making my own video in the future.
  • KingKoopa

Originally Posted By: nlr420
    I might be making my own video in the future.

Well... when you do, I can host it for you. That goes for everyone else. Of course, I will remove any videos on request from its author.
  • jose
    I just want to know how come the experience Aneros users don't make videos to see if it really works? I want to see if it's true of the shaking and convulsions they say they have while having a so called super-O. They should have made videos for all of us beginners ages ago. Without this proof it is just showing me that maybe all this is just another sale scam!
  • KingKoopa
    I have to admit that I have bought one a few days ago and have tried it once. I didn't get the so called "Super O", but the sensations I got from it from my first session leads me to believe that given more time, I could actually achieve this "Super O". I don't think it is a "sale scam" just because it does seem to touch the right places, it's just down to me on how to use them to my advantage.