Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Bullet vibrator
  • FleshJoe
    Since I'm experiencing involuntaries now spontaneously (especially for a day or two after an intense Aneros session) I decided to see what I could do with inserting a small bullet vibrator.

Once its inserted and properly positioned over my prostate, the bullet vibrator when on low vibrations does cause an incredible series of involuntary contractions and a lot of prostate pleasure. These contractions are much more well defined than with the Aneros and they feel much more involuntary than with the Aneros. There's basically no way for me to control them or interfere with them, they're on automatic and driven solely by the interaction of the lightly buzzing bullet with my prostate and anal passage. Very exciting!

On higher power settings the vibrator is numbing and not at all pleasurable. I use the lowest possible setting, just above the level at which the vibrator stops, to cause the series of involuntaries.

To get maximum effect, you do need to control the location of the bullet tightly, by holding onto the electric cord between the bullet and the box containing the batteries. Otherwise the contractions cause the bullet to get pulled in further into your anal passage and away from the pleasure nerve center, your prostate. Also, I found that positions that maximize contact between the bullet and your prostate, such as face down on the mattress and on your knees, work best for an exciting ride.

Just something to consider :)
  • Edit
    Interesting post. I had a similar experience recently with an "anal-t" vibrator (http://ww3.sextoysex.com/sex/start/view.html?a=adult-toys-lingerie&pnum=DJ1122-00), which is basically a bullet vibe on a short angled stem. I own an Aneros and had experienced some interesting sensations, but never anything even approaching orgasm-like. I selected this item from several similar ones on the site (this was the cheapest) and on my first time using it experienced something new to me. I was on my knees with the vibrator on as low as it would go without stopping, and I felt some tickling/pleasurable sensations on my prostate that kept returning in waves. After a while I noticed my abs and other muscle groups spasming. It seemed like I was in a relaxed, trance-like state while these pleasurable waves came over me. I could focus on each one and amplify it somewhat. It felt different than anything I had felt before, but very nice. At one point it felt like I was experiencing an orgasm-like plateau, though I never ejaculated. From what I have read, this sounds like I was on the right track to a super-o. I was about to write-off the aneros and prostate stimulation until this, but I may try another model of aneros plus a new anal-t vibrator that uses only one battery instead of two. Perhaps it will be easier to find a low setting that doesn't cause numbing. I would be interested to hear any other thoughts.
  • zanebluezaneblue
    You've probably already tried this, but if not I'd be interested to know the outcome. I'm rather handy with vibrators *ahem*. I think plug-in-the-wall vibrators give more powerful vibrations at slow speeds than a bullet vibe. Would using a Hitachi Magic Wand on the low speed be too intense? Simply hold it on the handle thingie of the Aneros and see what happens--the vibrations should cause the Aneros itself to vibrate inside you at a low pleasant level.
  • Edit
    Havent tried that yet, Zane. I did try having the bullet inside together with an Aneros, it was not much fun.
  • Hey, FleshJoe. Thanks for the idea. I've used fingers, household objects, the Aneros and even electrodes to stimulate the prostate. I never really thought about using a vibrator directly on that spot. Sounds like a really good idea to me. If I only had a bullet vibrator, I'd try it out.

I wonder if it might be a good idea to epoxy the thing to a rod of some kind to let you control the positioning better. Only thing is, it might dampen the strength of the vibrating. Or maybe (if you want to risk destoying your Aneros) you could cut out a section of the Aneros in a way that would allow you to glue the bullet vibrator to it so that the Aneros retains the same shape.