Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Use Your Aneros All Day, No One Knows But You.
  • luk2000
    Hey Everyone,

I just did something that just changed the way i use my aneros. I cut off the handle, the one on back, and you can even see in my cloths that i have it on. The only thing u can see is when i get hard, and well if u can wear certin underwear that holds u so u dont show, i can wear it all day. i can even sit without it bothering me. I have enjoyed many days at work just standing their. Also even when i'm at home with it, i can lay on my back and it not hitting the bed and moving it out of place. Sleeping with it in is great also because when u wake up in the morning and u have that huge wood that just begs to be jerked , you have the aneros all ready fighting with it giving u a great wake-up call.

Thats How I Use Mine, What About You ?
    luk2000
  • jose
    Are you serious? Excuse me for asking but what if you have to blow a fart at work? LOL. There is no time to run to the bathroom and take off the aneros. When I get mine I will give it a try at home but I doubt it at work. I think sleeping with it sounds like a good idea, as long as you dont have any stomach problems that night (Gas).

Jose
  • luk2000

Originally Posted By: jose
    Are you serious? Excuse me for asking but what if you have to blow a fart at work? LOL. There is no time to run to the bathroom and take off the aneros. When I get mine I will give it a try at home but I doubt it at work. I think sleeping with it sounds like a good idea, as long as you dont have any stomach problems that night (Gas).

Jose

Jose,

If i have to blow a fart at work? in your words, i let it go...u ask how????...i use a steal cock ring, rubber bands, and my lovely MGX...from the cock ring i take the rubber bands and put it threw a hole i've made in the front tab of the aneros. With it all in place it really doesnt move, its more concerned with keeping the presure in the front so u can lightly relax and pass it quietly and no one knows...then again i really dont have that much gas to begin with so its never really been a big issue for me...After being mildly lubed up, not too much because u dont want to leak threw your cloths, i'm ready for great day...

Any Other Questions ??? Let Me Know....
    luk2000
  • nino

Originally Posted By: luk2000
    Hey Everyone,

I just did something that just changed the way i use my aneros. I cut off the handle, the one on back, and you can even see in my cloths that i have it on. The only thing u can see is when i get hard, and well if u can wear certin underwear that holds u so u dont show, i can wear it all day. i can even sit without it bothering me. I have enjoyed many days at work just standing their. Also even when i'm at home with it, i can lay on my back and it not hitting the bed and moving it out of place. Sleeping with it in is great also because when u wake up in the morning and u have that huge wood that just begs to be jerked , you have the aneros all ready fighting with it giving u a great wake-up call.

Thats How I Use Mine, What About You ?
    luk2000

luk2000,

Just wondering which model you are using, if you (or anyone) thinks that a certain model would be better for this approach, and what did you use to cut the handle off?

I am assuming that the aneros will still move just without that pesky tab that makes it very uncomfortable to sit on?

Thanks!

Nino
  • luk2000
    Nino,

I'm currently using the MGX model. I would enjoy trying this out on all the models but that would require a lump some of money that i would just love to be able to pull out with my aneros some time...hehehehe...anyway to your question....i dident cut off the tab in the front i cut off the large curled one in back, and i just heated it with a normal lighter and then used a pair of the heavy kitchen shears...came off very clean..you might have to smooth it out, so when you contract your muscles you dont jab your self.....

Questions Welcome, Answers Given,
    luk2000

• nino
    luk2000 and others,

I definitely think that a device that could be used for extended periods while living life would be an excellent addition to the existing product line! Rather than people making potentially unsafe or obtaining uncertain results making modifications, perhaps we could get enough folks to justify demand enough for aneros to produce a device without the back tab for use in all the situations where the curly end gets in the way.

Thoughts???

Nino
  • luk2000
    Nino,

I strongly agree. It would be to aneros advantage to make such product. Like you said it would be better then people making \" potentially unsafe or obtaining uncertain results making modifications \". So i would suggest we start a new post telling people of the new idea and tell them to email support saying they would be most intresed in buying such device...no?? your thoughts Nino ???

luk2000

• luk2000
    I now see that everyone has taken my advice and taken off the back handle ...AWSOME!!! i'm glad its working well for everyone who trys
  • nino
    Thanks luk2000!

I finally took the tab off my MGX...

WOW! It moves so much more freely and I can keep it in very comfortably when I want. The new comfort without that back tab is awesome - can use it anytime now comfortably.

I was really nervous about messing with it but your intstructions were excellent. I lit it with a lighter, cut with shears, and then sanded it a bit to get rid of the sharp part. Very simple, took less than 5 minutes.

Thanks again!

Nino