Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Does my height and weight matter which PS I get?
  • jose
    Hi, I was thinking of buying the Helix, does height and weight of a person matter? I am 5'-6\" 140 lbs. Would the Helix be too long or height doesnt matter?
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: jose
    Hi, I was thinking of buying the Helix, does height and weight of a person matter? I am 5'-6\" 140 lbs. Would the Helix be too long or height doesnt matter?

Jose - I started with the MGX about 2 months ago. I'm 5'10" 175lbs. I purchased the Helix last week in hopes of finding that Super O everyone is wanting to experience. In my opinion either the MGX or the Helix would be fine for you. They are both about the same length. I also found the pictures of both look much bigger than they are in real life. If anything I wish they were bigger. I find myself wanting more penetration. To tell the truth I can't feel much difference between the two. I have been using the Helix this week and still have not achieved the Super O. I did obtain a wet orgasm with the MGX but now feel it was due to the shaking of my penis rather than the Super O we are all looking for. I have had two such orgasms. I was really looking for a much better feeling from the Helix after reading all the forum quotes however have not been that happy so far with it. I will continue to use both and see which does the best job. I really think the big key to all of this is time. You simply need a lot of time to relax and achieve the feelings being talked about. Many of us seem to try too hard too fast and fail. Hope I have helped you with your question.

Mark
  • jose
    Thanks Mark for the info and the exp you had on the HELIX and MGX. Maybe you should give the MAXIMUS a try, it seems like it is like the MGX but a bit thicker which might help press more on the prostate. I will first give the Helix a try and see.

Jose
  • michealj

Originally Posted By: jose

Anatomic position of the prostate will be reached by all models. The prostate gland sits 4-5cm from the external sphincter.

Mike
  • Alex G
    I'm on the other end of the spectrum, at 6'9". :) I've wondered about this too, and can't seem to get it out of my head whenever things aren't working out. I don't really believe it's a problem though. If anything, the perineum tab might be a bit off from where it needs to be. I think the prostate part is working fine.