Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Any1 from Illinois
  • i have a question for any1 from illinois that has ordered an aneros.. how long did it take for it to be shipped to you... ordered mine on sunday afternoon(5/22/05) altho they are closed on sundays and was told that it will be sent out monday and i still have not received it so i am just curious what every1 else's shipping times were from texas to illinois.. any reply will be much appreciated as i am getting very anxious as well as the wife(whom has been quite supportive in everything i do, esp. this)

Nuckin' Futs

PS. my username got cut-off so itll say Nuckin' Fu
  • it has ARRIVED!!!!!!!!! let the games begin..... :))
  • Alex G
    Awesome. :) As a fellow new user of about a month now, just be sure to remember that not everyone achieves success on the first time. I've had maybe 6 or 7 sessions now, each one a bit better than the last, but still far from where I plan to eventually be. ;) Good luck and have fun!
  • luk2000

Originally Posted By: Nuckin' Futs
    i have a question for any1 from illinois that has ordered an aneros.. how long did it take for it to be shipped to you... ordered mine on sunday afternoon(5/22/05) altho they are closed on sundays and was told that it will be sent out monday and i still have not received it so i am just curious what every1 else's shipping times were from texas to illinois.. any reply will be much appreciated as i am getting very anxious as well as the wife(whom has been quite supportive in everything i do, esp. this)

Nuckin' Futs

hey whats up, i'm from IL..what part ar you from ???
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: luk2000

Originally Posted By: Nuckin' Futs
    i have a question for any1 from illinois that has ordered an aneros.. how long did it take for it to be shipped to you... ordered mine on sunday afternoon(5/22/05) altho they are closed on sundays and was told that it will be sent out monday and i still have not received it so i am just curious what every1 else's shipping times were from texas to illinois.. any reply will be much appreciated as i am getting very anxious as well as the wife(whom has been quite supportive in everything i do, esp. this)

Nuckin' Futs

hey whats up, i'm from IL..what part ar you from ???

abt 30 min outside Peoria