Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Finally went over the Edge!
  • utubeplayutubeplay
    I had posted a few months back that I had reached a Super O within a few days of using my new HELIX and I truly thought that I had. I got some great penile throbs and I was having full body shaking but I don't think I ever went over the edge.........
    Well Boy let me tell you I sure went OVER the edge last night. Now I KNOW I have had the Super O that other guys on this site talk about. It felt as if I was going to CUM but I just sorta hung there with this INCREDIBLE FEELIING. It seemed to last FOREVER and my dick started straining HARDED and HARDER.....and BAM, I FINALLY went over the edge.......It felt so FANTASTIC.....as if I were actually CUMMING but nothing shot out. This happened to me OVER and OVER again.
    I don't think the tab was hitting my sweet spot. I think that last night I FINALY found that SWEET SPOT. The Helix tab seems to be placed a little too far from my anus so what I did last night was placed my palm on the HANDLE which forced the tab to rise up a bit. I then with the fingers of the same hand guided the tab to JUS THE RIGHT SPOT and WOW almost immediately I felt like I wanted to CUM! I thought to myself, so THIS is what everyone is talking about!! I did this OVER and OVER almost all night long. I was sweating up the sheets like a pig and GROWLING like a BEAR! I can’t WAIT to go it again tonight!
    I have a question for those of you who have modified your ANEROS. Is it very difficult to do?? I think that is what I need to do as my hand got awful tied holding the handle down and guiding the tab to my SWEET SPOT. Also, does anyone know if any of the other models (I have the HELIX) have the tab placed CLOSER to the anus as that seems to be where my \"P\" Spot is located........ Any info would greatly be appreciated as I want to keep on havign hte SUPER O's but without having to used my hands to guide the ANEROS
  • troad
    Congratulations!
    I have not reached this platue as of yet so I am always curious as to the steps others have used to get to the super O, not to mention envious!
    Were you doing the breathing techniques? what position worked? ...etc...

Just curious, as I'd like to be one of the lucky or perhaps skilled members to reach the same heights...Thanks
  • Edit
    i'd sure wanna try to reach those lvls as well but won't be able to till mine comes in the mail in the next few days..... :(
  • BusterBuster
    Utube,

Congratulations! Some details on how you got there would be appreciated. That whole sweet spot thing with me is a mystery to me. What feelings do you have when you know that you have hit it? I am wondering if finding that spot is what I have to concentrate more on. I think I have the prostate contact down. If you have more info on it, that would be great.

Have fun.

Buster
  • utubeplayutubeplay

Originally Posted By: Buster
    Utube,

Congratulations! Some details on how you got there would be appreciated. That whole sweet spot thing with me is a mystery to me. What feelings do you have when you know that you have hit it? I am wondering if finding that spot is what I have to concentrate more on. I think I have the prostate contact down. If you have more info on it, that would be great.

Have fun.

Buster

Hi Buster,

Some details....Well I guess to start with the position that seems to work best for me is lying on my right side with my right leg out straight and my left knee pulled up near my chest. I then reach back behind me with my left hand and guide the tab to my SWEET SPOT. As far as knowing that I have hit my SWEET SPOT.........YOU WILL KNOW believe me! I get a tingleing sensation and a faint feeling like I have to pee.....that quickly transitions into a feeling like I HAVE TO CUM! What happens at least to me is this I HAVE TO CUM RIGHT NOW feeling gets MORE INTENSE and my body starts to PULL IN my HELIX which puts MORE pressure on the sweet spot.......The WHAM!! I feel that INTENSE feeling JUST BEFORE YOU CUM (The PONR...Point of no return)...I just sorta HANG there on that EDGE of that feeling..enoying every SECOND of that feeling........Then I sorta slide OVER THAT EDGE and it feels as if I AM CUMMING.....My dick is pulsing and I's sweating and moaning and my dick is STRAINING HARDER and HARDER....I don't actually CUM and that is why the whole process then begins again.......I go on like this for about 15 to 20 minutes before everything sorta subsides and I am WIPED OUT! I then usually roll over on my back with the HELIX still embbeded in me an JERK OFF to the most INTENSE ACTUALL CUM! I sorta edge my dick into a LONG FULL ORGASM WITH EJACULATION......MAN IT IS SO FUCKING HOT!! GOOD LUCK and I hope you too will be able to feel all these INTENSE SUPER O's!!!
  • Edit
    There are older posts on tips to modify the aneros tab..just read back and you will find them.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Utubeplay,

What a terrific experience..congratulations! As far as modifying the Helix, see if you can get a hold of a Heat Gun. It looks like a hair dryer but generates far more intense and focused heat. I used it to reshape the abutment tab on an MGX myself. I would say that you should have a much easier time with the tab on the Helix. I think the details are in one of my Keys to the Backdoor threads above or type ...modifications...in the keyword search.

Be careful and have fun!

BF Mayfield