Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

new vidio
  • i just bought a maximus and a helix the other day. i owned one of the very first first generation modles around 3 years ago, and lost it, but as soon as i get my new ones in i will try to figure out how to make a movie, on the send gen modles. keep in mind im not the best looking person, so if any are intrested in watching let me know, so i can justify doing this or not. i cant wait until i get the new ones in. i liked the other, no super -O but, i was close once, i think it need to be bigger. i love pushing the limits with what i can put up their. got all of the doc jhonson lage toys in successfully (not all at once of course) and half way with trhe xlarge novilty version. i think i just like large toys, well see. agian let me know what i should do.
  • Edit
    hi there i am interested most definatly!, don't worry people here are very much ok with this sort of thing

• Originally Posted By: highspike69
    i just bought a maximus and a helix the other day. i owned one of the very first first generation modles around 3 years ago, and lost it, but as soon as i get my new ones in i will try to figure out how to make a movie, on the send gen modles. keep in mind im not the best looking person, so if any are intrested in watching let me know, so i can justify doing this or not. i cant wait until i get the new ones in. i liked the other, no super -O but, i was close once, i think it need to be bigger. i love pushing the limits with what i can put up their. got all of the doc jhonson lage toys in successfully (not all at once of course) and half way with trhe xlarge novilty version. i think i just like large toys, well see. agian let me know what i should do.

wow, got in the new modles, and must have spent at least 2 hours with them. The helix was fun for a while then got use to it, then went with the maximus. I must have had about 15 ejaculationless orgasms, and then finally, the big one. well, it was kinda assisted. i was having a problen keeping hard, and i had to hold it for it to stay up. i think maybe next time a cockring will help. still working on trying to do that movie, i need a way to get vhs on to my computer. i think ill use a frame grabber. i can borrow from work, but i still need software. only one person responded so far, so i will have to see what happens, thanks any help or suggestions will be greatly appriciated (i think i spelt that wrong)thanks.
  • Edit
    i'm interested in seeing a video as well as i had just recently ordered the Helix and it should arrive by the end of the week(went out today)
  • Edit
    many would certainly love to see a vidz with u having countless orgasm! cheers!
  • Edit
    Can not wait to see the new video. Thank you so much for helping us out. You rock!
  • Edit
    please do a vidio as soon as possible, we hope to see more of you
  • Edit
    has any one with super-O's made a video? I have only found one anerosvideo1.wmv are there others? I can't wait to try a aneros for myself.
  • Hook
    HighSpike69:

I'd love to see your video. Please let us know where it is so we can download it and learn/enjoy.
  • Edit
    Highspike69, how do the Aneros models compare to the Doc Johnson butt plugs? I tried the small one and quite frankly it didn't do much for me. I was considering the medium sized one to try before ordering an Aneros. But the Doc Johnson doesn't have much curve to it so I wonder if it can even reach the prostate very well. I don't see how I could even fit the large size Doc Johsnson up my butt, that thing is huge!

I say do the video. We can all learn from it. Maybe we can get to see what the Super O is like.

CAR_01
  • Edit
    Dude! A new video would so help out. Lets us see it!!
  • jose
    Im interested in video too if possible
  • Edit
    Where is the new video? Don't give us popcorn and tell us no butter!
  • Edit
    I can not wait to see another video. Maybe we need to gear up guys to submit personal videos to share experiences. I would be cool with making one and sharing. LETS DO IT!
  • ite listen about the vid i was doing it and frankly their is nothing like a over weight extreamly harry 23 year old on tv to ruin somones life i am 6' 250 i was 270 but i am on the south beach diet and have had some success so i think to spare peoples lives i will wait to loose some more pounds to do this and as far as my harryness i shave my balls an sort of sourrounding area the rest is what it is as far as the doc jhonson plug is concerned nothing like the aneros but if you need to cum quick put one in the medium one is somewhat uncomfortable if it is the first time using one but you will get use to it the large one is extreamly difficult to insert if you havent used one before due to its size but like after a month of using it you might have mastered insrting it maybe not as far as the x-large it is impossible to fully insert but fun trying sorry all unless you want your lives ruined
  • Edit
    I do not care what you look like. I would be happy you shared. You can send me your video anytime. I would love to see it.
  • ok ill finish it does anyone know of any good cheap vidio editing software?
  • oh yeah any requests on what you would like to see?
  • Edit
    You are too cool!! I am excited to see it.

Show how you use it. Lube, insertation etc.

Show contractions, ejaculations , if you can add sound so we can hear the super O's would rock!

Give us views of your experiences. Maybe shot a few different ones.

It is about sharing our personal experiences and helping each other out.
  • Edit
    Pinnacle Studio 9 - great editing software for less than $100.

I assume you're using DV?
  • ok, cool, great input. the things that you guys mentioned were things that i was intrested in seeing too. with that said all the video shots are done i found some free software that seems cool but i have done this on VHS and i am trying to get this on my PC this seems possible but not easy any help? i really want to do this!!!!
  • Edit
    You will need to convert the analog video on your VHS tape to a digital format that your computer can use and edit.

This can be done with hardware that takes its input from the RCA output from your camcorder or VCR and outputs digital video to your computer via a FireWire (IEEE1394) port.

An example of a converter would be a Canopus ADVC-100 or a Pinnacle MovieBox. If your computer doesn't have a FireWire port you will need to buy a PCI Adapter card, like Adaptec's FireConnect 4300.

Your computer will also need to be fast enough to edit video. Between a 1 and 2GHz processor is about the minimum, depending on the software. Otherwise editing will be EXTREMELY slow.

You will also need to have at least an ATA100 hard drive. It would be better if you had two hard drives, one for your operating system, and one for your video files, but you can do it with only one. By the way, every hour of video will take about 13GB of space, in addtion to the render files.

One more thing, if you have a low-end video card, especially on-board video, editing will be miserable. An ATI Radeon 7000 or higher or an nVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 or higher would be about the minimum.

Provided your computer is up to the task, you're probably looking at a $200 minimum investment if you're starting from ground zero. Quite and investment to edit one video, and you still don't know how to use the software. Unless you're going to use this to edit numerous videos in the future, I'd probably skip the headache.

You might check out www.videoguys.com or www.creativecow.com for more information. Also www.pinnaclesys.com and www.canopus.com.

• Originally Posted By: Jackson
    You will need to convert the analog video on your VHS tape to a digital format that your computer can use and edit.

This can be done with hardware that takes its input from the RCA output from your camcorder or VCR and outputs digital video to your computer via a FireWire (IEEE1394) port.

An example of a converter would be a Canopus ADVC-100 or a Pinnacle MovieBox. If your computer doesn't have a FireWire port you will need to buy a PCI Adapter card, like Adaptec's FireConnect 4300.

Your computer will also need to be fast enough to edit video. Between a 1 and 2GHz processor is about the minimum, depending on the software. Otherwise editing will be EXTREMELY slow.

You will also need to have at least an ATA100 hard drive. It would be better if you had two hard drives, one for your operating system, and one for your video files, but you can do it with only one. By the way, every hour of video will take about 13GB of space, in addtion to the render files.

One more thing, if you have a low-end video card, especially on-board video, editing will be miserable. An ATI Radeon 7000 or higher or an nVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 or higher would be about the minimum.

Provided your computer is up to the task, you're probably looking at a $200 minimum investment if you're starting from ground zero. Quite and investment to edit one video, and you still don't know how to use the software. Unless you're going to use this to edit numerous videos in the future, I'd probably skip the headache.

You might check out www.videoguys.com or www.creativecow.com for more information. Also www.pinnaclesys.com and www.canopus.com.

great i whave all except the frame grabber i will check out my local computer surpluss dealer on monday thanks
  • Edit
    u may even wanna check out this site.... http://www.videohelp.com/ .... ive used a wintv video capture card to copy a movie from vhs to the harddrive.. u can use the capturing software that the vidcard came with or u can use a diff 1 i used virtualdub to capture the video.... been a long time since ive done it and bsides the vcr was using went to hell and never came back hehehe hope the site helps u continue ur video making efforts.... GOOD LUCK :)
  • Edit
    FWIW i was able to d/l the aneros video from gmail and it turns out it was the same 1 i alrdy had which i had gotten it from rapidshare.. go figure
  • Edit
    I think there is a bunch of guys looking forward to a new video. It really helps to share experiences. Thank you all who make videos. You really are awesome dudes!
  • Edit
    i totally agree
  • luk2000
    To All,

The biggest problem i forsee is the same problem we had with the last video...no public place for everyone to download it...so its going to have to be one of the ask and send deals....unless anyone else has a better idea ???

Later,
    luk2000
  • Edit
    It can be posted in the g mail account the other video is in, or posted in rapidshare with the link on here.

I think people make is harder than it needs to be. We can figure it out and make it simply for everyone to receive.
  • Edit
    I think the major problem we are really having is the no one is making or submitting another video. There is a lot of talk but no new video.
  • Edit
    I agree. Lets see some videos. Enough talk more action.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: champs

Hi,

I occasionally log-on here to see if progress has been made on the video we keep hearing so much about but seemingly never see. I use my aneros on occasion on various sites that have webcams and making this video is a no-brainer, albeit I don't always experience any major O's, double or otherwise unless I am with my wife in a more relaxed atmosphere. I don't always use it for that anyway as there are other reasons for it's use in my view. As for software to edit......edit what? If you're that particular try good old fasioned Windows Movie Maker.......anyone with XP has it anyway. Cheap (free) and simple to use for Christ's sake. A 10$ cam works fine.

I'm happy to record a simple session, pointing out how I insert and primarily use the devices for muscle tone etc and would be willing to upload here or on yahoo as an attachment or whatever. I'm not too worried about my looks since my ass is the focus anyway and the rest of me looks pretty decent anyway.

I can't think of anymore excuses.......does that help?

• Originally Posted By: nitedropSF

Originally Posted By: champs

Hi,

I occasionally log-on here to see if progress has been made on the video we keep hearing so much about but seemingly never see. I use my aneros on occasion on various sites that have webcams and making this video is a no-brainer, albeit I don't always experience any major O's, double or otherwise unless I am with my wife in a more relaxed atmosphere. I don't always use it for that anyway as there are other reasons for it's use in my view. As for software to edit......edit what? If you're that particular try good old fasioned Windows Movie Maker.......anyone with XP has it anyway. Cheap (free) and simple to use for Christ's sake. A 10$ cam works fine.

I'm happy to record a simple session, pointing out how I insert and primarily use the devices for muscle tone etc and would be willing to upload here or on yahoo as an attachment or whatever. I'm not too worried about my looks since my ass is the focus anyway and the rest of me looks pretty decent anyway.

I can't think of anymore excuses.......does that help?

i agree. i know this is taking a while, this is my first time trying to convert an analog format into a digital format on my computer. i do have much raw footage, like i said, but getting a hold of a cheap frame grabber is harder than i thought. i will try to go to work earlier tomarrow, so i can get out early. the computer surpluss store closes at 5:00, and is a half hour away from my work. i am trying, so give me a break.
  • Edit
    NitedropSF Thank you so much for willing to a video. You rock!
  • Edit

If you could point me or send me a copy of the video I'll really appreciate it !

Thanks,

joma

Originally Posted By:
    FWIW i was able to d/l the aneros video from gmail and it turns out it was the same 1 i alrdy had which i had gotten it from rapidshare.. go figure

If you could point me or send me a copy of the video I'll really appreciate it !

Thanks,

joma
  • Edit
    Instead of just buying for digitizing your VHS, see if having more features is of any use to you for not all that much more money:

Plextor.com
    check out their Converters, topline with tuner used to be the ConvertX PX-TV402U.

OEM Rebates sometimes for $30 off.
    Buy online for under retail or street price if you can, check froogle.com, try zipzoomfly.com or tigerdirect.com [though tiger's shipping sucks(bad, not good) for small orders]

I got one for under $100 a couple months ago.
  • Edit
    The Plextor has a USB interface which means output to MPEG. It's not designed for personal video editing purposes.

If you want a more versatile (and less compressed) editing format, use a FireWire converter that will output direct to AVI.

Stick with manufacturers that specialize in video...

Canopus, Adobe, Pinnacle, Avid, Etc.

• Edit
    So where are we at with the videos?