Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Not Sure If I Like This
  • Mathens
    Hi All,

As an Aneros user for the past 8-9 months now I have started to get some real results recently. I used the MGX for about 6-7 months with poor results (at least on the Super O side...penile masturbation and the MGX are a great combo). I moved over to the Helix for a while with good results but I wanted to try the Maximus because it more closely resembled the MGX and I figured it would pack a bigger punch. Well, I wasn't disappointed. Last weekend I gave it a go and started getting these uncontrollable convulsions. My body felt like it was taking on 10,000 volts of electricity...very exciting. I never got to a point where I felt like I was going to ejaculate. It would come on very hard and then subside and I would be panting for breath because of the intensity of it all. Then I would start the light involuntaries and I was off again a bit more intense than the last time. Since it was so new to me I figured I would go with it for a little while and then break...sort of like baby steps.

Last night I gave the Maximus a go. I started having the convulsions again but this time it had the pattern of the waves like everybody is talking about. It just got more intense...then it would subside...then it would come on harder...then subside...then harder still. The bed was creaking like crazy...I was working up a great sweat and I was holding on to sheets for dear life. It felt as if my body was coming off the bed and like I was lying on water if that makes any sense. My cock was slapping my abs...I'm almost positive I was making a great racket. I don't have any privacy where I live right now so keeping this in mind I held myself back from going off into outer space. In a way that was a good idea because it got so intense that afterwards I lay there for a long time not relaxed and euphoric but shocked and intimidated. I have been masturbating for a long time. Even though I am only 27 I feel like I have worked out my technique to an art. THIS is totally different...it doesn't compare whatsoever to the traditional method...and I'm not so sure I like it. Maybe some of you guys have had this experience. I would be curious to hear some of your feedback.

Take Care,
    Mathens
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Mathens,

This non-ejaculatory experience that we call the Super O here, has also been referred to as Awakening the Kundalini within certain eastern traditions. These traditions describe a process of evolving discovery where through study and exploration one is gradually prepared mentally and physically for this experience. Kundalini purists caution about accessing this place too quickly and without such preparation.

To be sure, what we have, in our discussions here in the forum is more of a secular approach (if that makes sense) to this phenomenon. And even with the numerous descriptions that you've read....there are certain things about the Super O that must be experienced first hand to be understood. No doubt about it , the experience can be intimidating. Why? The reason is that there is something much deeper than mere self gratification going on when one experiences the Super O. For me it was an emotional, psychological and physical experience.

From the sounds of it, you had a particularly intense session. Maybe your body was getting ahead of your mind a bit. When this happens one can feel somewhat out of control. In general, the best sessions are those when mind and body are in total harmony...really that's what the Super O is all about. However, to a certain extent being prepared is about taking the ride without apprehension. If you can't do that for now, consider grounding yourself with some penile stimulation. In my early experiences with the Super O, I found it a great way to bring me back to earth! In my case, I found that the traditional experience could actually userp the Super O, so if I felt myself getting too out there, I reeled myself in with some penile stimulation. Naturally, you can do this according to taste.

Before you go any farther though, the MOST important thing that you can do is to pinpoint what it was about the experience that you had that you DIDN'T LIKE.... Don't try to forge ahead and force yourself to like the Super O, or be comfortable with it,.. if you are not. It's possible that you may have to change your technique or deal with some deeper issues first. Yes, it may require a little more work on your part to tune it in, in a way that you're comfortable with.

BF Mayfield

• Mathens
    Thanks for the reply BF Mayfield. I am honored as you are the man around these parts. I should clarify that compared to the experience that is traditional masturbation...the super O was so different and generated feelings so foreign to me that I couldn't tell if it was really for me or not. Your comment about my body getting ahead of my mind is probably right on the money. There were moments where it was getting so crazy that I litterally had no control over it. A traditional orgasm has that same feeling of no longer being in control when it is at its peak...but you spend time building up to that point. My experience the other night was very short as far as build up time...one minute you start the involuntaries the next minute your out of control. Most of you guys truly have to experience it to understand...and you will ( I was a skeptic too.) Please don't misunderstand my poor choice of words when I say I didn't like it...I did. I just have to figure out a way to make it come on slower and then ride it into the final frontier. Your experience and suggestions are very helpful and will be used the next time around. I would like to ask if the Maximus created any similar experiences for anyone else? And just so I can get an idea...just how far does this Super O go in intensity from what I described? I wish you guys the best of luck in finding IT. Don't let my experience scare you off as it certainly hasn't for me. Thanks again B!

Take Care,
    Mathens