Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

(Classic) Lefty-righty-twisty
  • qaneros
    Well, I purchased an Aneros today at a local sex shop, and tried it out. I started out, as usual, by lubing a glove and inserting it until the second sphincter, then very slowly working one finger in until there is no more trouble with it. If I ever neglect this with anal stimulation, I wind up with violent, uncontrollable bowel pressure.

I wrapped it in a condom and lubed it up very well as well. It was pretty easy going in, but what I immediately noticed was that it had a tendency to twist to the left or right while inside. As a result, it would slip entirely off the perineum and point a significant angle away from the prostate. I found myself having to grasp the tail and keep it aligned in order to keep any sensation going.

Perhaps my anal canal is just an unusual shape? The initial curvature goes towards my back... so for example, if someone tries to finger me with the \"come here\" motion it is very uncomfortable. What they have to do instead is insert the finger flat (but still pointing towards my front), follow the curvature, and then once inside, stimulate towards the front. Is this unusual? Has anyone else here had trouble with Aneros twisting left/right?
  • johoman
    I am a newbie also. Why use a condom? I find the ruff bottom part a little irritating (I have the MGX version bought from the Aneros website). Maybe you have a huge hemmorroid (sp?) in there?
  • Maximus
    You are inserting the Aneros the right way, aren't you? The curly handle should be in back and the handle with the rounded tab should be making contact with your perineum. This contact should be enough to prevent it from rotating.

The perineum needs to be dry and lube free otherwise the tab will slip and the aneros rotate.

What position are you in?

-Max
  • qaneros

Originally Posted By: Maximus
    You are inserting the Aneros the right way, aren't you? The curly handle should be in back and the handle with the rounded tab should be making contact with your perineum. This contact should be enough to prevent it from rotating.

The perineum needs to be dry and lube free otherwise the tab will slip and the aneros rotate.

What position are you in?

-Max

To be honest I think the words "rounded tab" are very unclear. I interpret "rounded tab" to mean the less curly part with a larger tab at its end, as opposed to the curlier side. The contact between that tab and my perineum is very unstable... I don't understand how it would be held there. Anyone have a picture or diagram that displays this working properly?

I used a condom for hygenic reasons: less messy.
  • qaneros
    An additional note here... the diagram on the "Instructions >> Preparation" page seems to imply that the tab of the Aneros somehow "fits in" to the perineum, as if there were an indentation there. Is this the case? I have no such indentation anywhere between my scrotum and anus.
  • The same thing happens to me when I use the aneros, refering to it sliding to the left/right of the perineum. Whenever I become aroused, my perineum becomes kinda enlarged (rounded). This makes it very difficult for the small area of the tab that actually comes in contact with me to stay in one place.
  • qaneros

Originally Posted By: IGotTheFever
    The same thing happens to me when I use the aneros, refering to it sliding to the left/right of the perineum. Whenever I become aroused, my perineum becomes kinda enlarged (rounded). This makes it very difficult for the small area of the tab that actually comes in contact with me to stay in one place.

Have you found a way to compensate for this?
  • Scooby

Originally Posted By: qaneros

Originally Posted By: IGotTheFever
    The same thing happens to me when I use the aneros, refering to it sliding to the left/right of the perineum. Whenever I become aroused, my perineum becomes kinda enlarged (rounded). This makes it very difficult for the small area of the tab that actually comes in contact with me to stay in one place.

Have you found a way to compensate for this?

I initially had difficulty keeping the perineum tab in place whne I first started. The trick is to make ABSOLUTELY SURE you don't have any lube on that tab. Also, when you get a little stimulated or horny, your perineum will engorge a bit with blood offering some more stability for some people. The engorgement will provide preasure to keep the Aneros in contact with your prostate. If it slides to one side or the other even when the engorgement is there, perhaps you are contracting too hard. Or, your perinuem is slick from lube. Also, this might sound silly, but it helped me, shave your perineum. Shave it bald and that might give some traction to the aneros tab.

If you are not trying to arrouse yourself during the use of this device, you can just forget it! The super-o's will never come (at least in my experience). Some have gotten to the point that just having the Aneros in place is enough erotic stimulation and arrousal to ellicit the pleasurable sensations.

I would also encourage those of you that are using a cover (condom, latex glove, etc.) to try without at least once. I never got anywhere with a glove on the Aneros. I felt larger amounts of lube were needed just to let is slide freely. Clean up is a pain, but not like the pain in the butt you might get from the latex if it is not properly lubed. Just my two cents...

-Scooby