Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

MOVING UP TO THE HELIX
  • STEVES
    HI ALL,

I'VE HAD A CLASSIC MODEL FOR OVER 6 YEARS AND HAVE JUST ORDERED THE HELIX. WHAT IMPROVEMENTS SHOULD I EXPECT AS WELL AS ANY ADVICE. DID I MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE? THE CLASSIC COULD HAVE A BIT MOVE CONTACT AND THE RIDGES CAN BE A BIT OF AN IRRATANT AFTER A WHILE.
  • Tom L

Originally Posted By: STEVES
    HI ALL,

I'VE HAD A CLASSIC MODEL FOR OVER 6 YEARS AND HAVE JUST ORDERED THE HELIX. WHAT IMPROVEMENTS SHOULD I EXPECT AS WELL AS ANY ADVICE. DID I MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE? THE CLASSIC COULD HAVE A BIT MOVE CONTACT AND THE RIDGES CAN BE A BIT OF AN IRRATANT AFTER A WHILE.

Hi Steves,
    I do not think that your questions have a definitive answer. It would all depend on the results you got with your classic and happy you were with it. I myself moved from an MGX to the Helix with great results. After about a month of getting my Helix I was able to get to a very short super"O". I have yet to repeat but I get extremely close during most of my sessions now. I am on the cusp of this but I am taking it extremely slow. The Helix gives me a greater contact on my prostate and it fits my "sweet spot" better. So for me it was a better choice. I get more intense(and subtle) feelings from my Helix than I did with my MGX. I hope you get the same results that I did. Do yourself a favor though, and not try to expect great results on the very first try with the Helix. You must give yourself time to get used to the new sensations that it gives. Some are better, others are just different. Good luck on your journey.
  • Pan
    I described my first experience with the Helix in "Aneros Next Generation Reviewed." But to summarize, I have also owned and used the classic model for about 5 years and since I got my Helix, I haven't switched back. For me, it's just such an incredible improvement on so many levels compared to the original design. It's hard to imagine them making an Aneros design that suits me better (although I'd love for them to try...).
  • Edit
    can't wait to try my helix out when it arrives in the mail in a few days, till then i'm gonna have to continue chomping at the bit