Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What am i doing wrong ?
  • pilgrim
    Hi, I have had the aneros for a week now and have tried it out 5 times so far. I use what i think is a sufficient amount of lube and have tried positions ranging from lying on my back and side to standing up, sitting on a soft chair and on all fours. So far absolutely nothing !! No feeling and definately no kind of fluid release at all. I have had the Aneros in for anything from an hour to 3 hours. The only thing i have not tried is sleeping with it in: I am worried about getting it out again !

Anybody got any ideas where i go from here ?
  • Tom L

Originally Posted By: pilgrim
    Hi, I have had the aneros for a week now and have tried it out 5 times so far. I use what i think is a sufficient amount of lube and have tried positions ranging from lying on my back and side to standing up, sitting on a soft chair and on all fours. So far absolutely nothing !! No feeling and definately no kind of fluid release at all. I have had the Aneros in for anything from an hour to 3 hours. The only thing i have not tried is sleeping with it in: I am worried about getting it out again !

Anybody got any ideas where i go from here ?

Hi Pilgrim,
    You may not be doing anything wrong. Do yourself a big favor and read through some of the postings presented by the experts. You will see that it takes time. I have noticed lately the amount of postings where a few people are getting great results right out of the box. I applaud them, but I can assure you that especially with me that was not the case. It took me many months before I truly realized any measurable results. I would go as far as to say; and this is definitely an assumption, that most men do not acheive results without first experimenting for awhile. This is a journey of self realization of: "you". I eventually learned to start each session with a mindset of what can I learn from this session without jamming my head up with expectations of what this session should be giving me. These expectations are a tremendous pitfall and would hold me back. I have had my Aneros for almost a year and I am just beginning to truly understand...me. I have acheived the super "O" one very fast time and have yet to repeat it. The journey towards this goal should be one of wonder and not expectation. I found that when I stopped the goal orientated mindset and just took each session as a discovery, it then became very exciting. I have learned many things on this journey about what makes me tick. I have learned just recently how to isolate the muscles around my prostate. (without the Aneros) With focus and a small precise contraction I can induce very pleasurable sensations from my prostate. It is exciting thinking about where this new discovery will lead, and I learned this practicing with my Aneros over the long haul. So, my journey continues to possibly greater things than a super "O". Who knows....but it is exciting and most definitely worth the experience.
    I hope that this was of some help to you in at least some small way. All I can say is take your time and relax. The discoveries will reveal themselves as you go along. Tom

• BusterBuster
    Hi Tom,

I could not have said it better myself. It was also good for me to hear again. It gets frustrating at times, especially when some are achieving results right out of the box! I appreciate hearing their feedback and would like to hear from them further down the road to see how it goes for them long term.

To The Journey!

Buster
  • Tom L

Originally Posted By: Buster
    Hi Tom,

I could not have said it better myself. It was also good for me to hear again. It gets frustrating at times, especially when some are achieving results right out of the box! I appreciate hearing their feedback and would like to hear from them further down the road to see how it goes for them long term.

To The Journey!

Buster

Greetings Buster,
    It seems that sometimes we get in such a rush that we forget that sometimes the trip is half the fun. I know that for me the education that I have gotten along the way has been incredible. This is stuff that cannot be found in any book. I must admit that part of me wants to get to the super"O" now, and yet the other part is enjoying the journey of self discovery. In trying not to get too Zen, I am glad that I am learning along the way for I feel that I will have a much greater understanding and control of the super "O" when I finally acheive it regulary.
    I know that I have a greater appreciation for something when I have to work at it in order to acheive it. I like how you ended your posting and maybe it should become our mantra, "To the journey". Tom
  • pilgrim
    Hi Tom,
    Thanks for reminding me that the journy is most of the fun. Ironic since i called myself Pilgrim with that very thought in mind ! It seems that some people do get results right out of the box but what you are talking about sounds more like meditation that merely toning up muscles. This is something that Aneros seem to not cover. If you read their online blurb it seems that they expect you to be in a Zen-like state within 20-30 breaths. With all the stuff that life throws at us I should be so lucky in an hour LOL.
    I'll keep trying and make sure the setting isn't rushed or that i am otherwise pre-occupied mentally.
    Thanks again for the wise words.

Dave
  • Keith
    Hi Pilgrim
    Know the feeling or the lack of it:
    I’m both envious and frustrated both powerful forces which seem to be dominating my experience so far.
    I’ve trolled through the forums and seen all the amazing things happening but to no avail I’m beginning to think I’m paralysed from the waist down because there’s not much happening.
    I’ve tried relaxing, breathing, different positions etc just a mini O would be nice, I have the MGX and the HELIX, I find the helix much more comfortable.
    I wasn’t getting anywhere with the MGX I’ve had it for three months now so I ordered the Helix, it arrived this week I thought when I inserted the Helix I was in for a good experience it felt good so much better than the MGX and there seemed to be more contact with the prostrate, but after an hour of contractions I simply ran out of strength and had to give up.
    I’m going to persevere with this for a while longer and see where it takes me but I’m starting to think it’s all an elaborate hoax.
    Keith