Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• Hubbard
    Hi everyone. I recently purchased a Helix. While I am experiencing some pleasurable feelings, I don't know if the Helix is the best aneros for me. I have read these boards for tips and have tried many of the techniques presented.

I am thinking about purchasing a Maximus. It apppears to be larger with a different tab than the Helix. Does anyone have any thoughts on the Maximus?

Thanks,
    Hubbard
  • BusterBuster
    Hey Hubbard,

I would stick it out with the Helix if I were you. I guess why I said that was because you said that you got it "recently". You could be another one of us that it is just going to take awhile.

Good luck either way.

Buster
  • Hubbard
    Hi Buster, in your opinion how long would be considered sticking it out?
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Hubbard,

You know, its funny. I have read in the forum from people that have used the same Aneros product for months and months and then finally found success. I have read from people that are in the same boat as you and have purchased another product only to go back to the original when they did not find success with the new one.

I have an MGX and have been using it for 2 months. Probably about 15-20 sessions. I thought about going to the Helix, but put that on hold when I heard from others that it really was not the SILVER BULLET for them. I think that there are folks out there who have used the same product for years without upgrading.

I am planning on sticking it out with my trusty MGX for at least 6 months to see if I can get it to get to Utopia with it. In my opinion, if you have the cash and want to put the other products in your stable, great! I dont want to have a whole bunch of them laying around the house, so I am trying to keep it simple.

I just thought that if you started the journey recently, maybe you would want to go at it for a while before investing in the next product.

I hope the feedback helps.

Buster
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Hubbard
    Hi everyone. I recently purchased a Helix. While I am experiencing some pleasurable feelings, I don't know if the Helix is the best aneros for me. I have read these boards for tips and have tried many of the techniques presented.

I am thinking about purchasing a Maximus. It apppears to be larger with a different tab than the Helix. Does anyone have any thoughts on the Maximus?

Thanks,
    Hubbard

i have the ps-2new and the maximus

both give me wonderful contractions the ps-2new is more versatile and easy to move but lacks it tab pressure.

the maximus goes straight for the prostat and tab clamps tight in place contractions are stronger with maximus and last longer after i ejaculate

if you have a partner oralsex works well with both.