Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My first Big O
  • Well me being the normal male skeptic I decided to try the MGX anyway. On my 3rd try today I achieved what I thought impossible. After about 30 minutes of trying slowly to achieve some type of orgasm I really got into it. Laying on my back I started slowly and then faster and faster thrusting my penis and buttocks into the air. After about 5 minutes of rapid thrusting I started to feel that undescribable feeling. First coming and going and then coming and going stronger. I did not touch my penis however it was flopping wildly around in mid air. As I thrust faster and faster I could feel the MGX massaging my insides. Then it started, semen started shooting all over my body from my forehead to my knees and sideways onto my arms. It was a true gusher and lasted for much longer than a normal hand job. When finsihed I had the most wonderful feeling of being satisified and the need to clean up one big mess. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. Now that I do believe I will try to achieve multiple orgasms. Maybe the flopping around of my penis did the trick, I don't know for sure but whatever the case it was worth it. A true wet orgasm without touching my organs.
  • BusterBuster
    Mark,

The only thing that I could think of that would have been any better than what you described would have been to have nothing to clean up. Certainly an interesting method that people will try. Thanks for the feedback.

Buster
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Mark,

No doubt about it what you've described sounds like a wonderfully intense session. It illustrates beautifully what the potential of the Aneros is, in yielding any number of different experiences. The orgasm that you've described is what I've sometimes called a Super T, that is a traditional ejaculatory orgasm of a transcendent intensity. The Super O, by contrast is a non-ejaculatory experience. Being that it is non-ejaculatory, it has some features that set it apart, a major one being that it is replicable. That is, one can have multiples that occur within minutes of one another or even in rapid fire succession.

If you're interested in exploring this, stay with your hands-off technique but try making your movements more subtle. Direct and focus sensation inward. Think in terms of anal, rectal, prostatic and diaphragmatic. Let these areas be the centers of your sensation. Encourage your body to engage in involuntary contraction of muscle groups through your own subtle voluntary contractions. Let these involuntary contractions show you the way to the Super O.

Have fun.

BF Mayfield