Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

HELLO EVERYONE.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to thank everybody who've sent me get well emails and posted likewise in the forum. No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, but unfortunately I haven't been up to doing much correspondence. As silly as it sounds, for the last two months I've been plagued by a very intense and very stubborn sinus infection, that's quite frankly made it difficult for me to function. However, I still look in on the forum often, and I'm looking forward to posting soon....once I get my wits about me. Anyway, I'm so very happy to see the continuation of the wonderful encouragement and advice that this forum is known for.

Be back soon,

BF Mayfield
  • hulahula
    Welcome back to the forum. Your postings have made me a very fast learner. I have had an MGX for about two months now. I have reached a point where I insert it, and start having backdoorgasms within five minutes, sometimes one after the other in succession. One thing I have learned is to keep my sessions short, as the most intense feelings for me are within the first thirty five minutes. Anyway, welcome back, and glad you are feeling better.

• Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    Hello Everyone,

Anyway, I'm so very happy to see the continuation of the wonderful encouragement and advice that this forum is known for.

Be back soon,

BF Mayfield

Hi Bob,

Best wishes ............. 99% of us that have been successful owe it all to you, so I'm sure I speak for all of us in being glad to hear from you again.

Matt
  • BusterBuster
    Welcome back Sir,

I hope your recovery continues smoothly and quick.

Buster
  • Edit
    Hey B, I wanted to let you know I battled the same thing for about 2 weeks. What finally kicked mine was Colloidial Silver found in the health food store. Silver will kill on contact all bacteria, viruses and infections that it comes in contact with. It is taken as a liquid form and basically you fill your sinuses with it through an eye dropper.

It's no joke, it cleared mine up in about a day! Go here to learn more.

http://www.colloidsforlife.com/silver_Sinus_Infection_Sinusitis.html?source=OVER&OVRAW=Sinus%20Infection&OVKEY=sinus%20infection&OVMTC=standard

Good luck. Now maybe you can help me reach the Super O!!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Hi C,

Thanks for the tip. I ordered some today. I'm going to give it a shot. I strongly believe that my condition may be fungal in origin (which is why the 4 rounds of different antibiotics have had little effect). Hopefully this will give me some relief so I can get myself back on track and get back here to help you with your situation.

Cheers,

BF Mayfield

• Edit
    Chances are you will feel almost immediate relieve, but there will be small pockets of that still remain. You must continue to flush and rinse with the silver several times a day to make sure all of it is gone and there is nothing left to reproduce and come back again.

Good Luck!!!

C