Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

just bought a Helix ;o)
  • I just opened up my new Helix today. I'm new to Aneros products ... Sitting here letting it do its magic while I'm typing. How do you guys chat while you massage your prostate? Or, is that even advisable? I'm sitting in my chair backwards right now. Hope to learn lots from you guys.

Take care!

Shane
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: judas1976
    I just opened up my new Helix today. I'm new to Aneros products ... Sitting here letting it do its magic while I'm typing. How do you guys chat while you massage your prostate? Or, is that even advisable? I'm sitting in my chair backwards right now. Hope to learn lots from you guys.

Take care!

Shane

Any luck yet? I just ordered one but haven't gotten it yet. I have found (with my MGX) that sitting in a chair with your ass off the side and your legs out to the side resting up on a table or chair or something allows easiy mobility, but I have not to date actually had a Super O yet.

C
  • support
    Gentlemen:

Obviously, you are on your own as far as experimenting with positions go, but we don't recommend any positions that place too much pressure on the massagers, and therefore on the prostate gland. We always encourage people to go about their experimenting deliberately and cautiously. However, please let everyone know how everything goes when you have time!

Best wishes,

[email]support@aneros.com[/email]